The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

Yeah it'll likely be mid-July to mid-September like the first half of the season. At least it's better than the first few seasons, when there was usually about a 15 month break between seasons.

Oddly enough I just got curious about this yesterday and tried to look up the exact date ... man I can't wait. In the meantime I kept myself amused with this clip of Jesse before he was famous on The Price Is Right.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/v/5775

Totally changed my mind recently. | had wanted Walt to go down for everything ... but now I want him to get away with it ..

I'm the opposite, I used to want Walt to get away with it but the first 8 ep's of season 5 made me want him to get caught. Even though he seemed to have a change of heart while at the doctors office.

I'm the opposite, I used to want Walt to get away with it but the first 8 ep's of season 5 made me want him to get caught. Even though he seemed to have a change of heart while at the doctors office.

yeah I thought he was a total evil monster the first part of season 5 ... but then when I understood how he sold his empire for nothing, I started blaming him less. Pride is something everyone has, and he did originally get into the meth business for the right reasons. I think when Skylar showed him the money too in the storage unit that was a big wakeup for him.

I wish I didn't read that lol.

ha, well like I said its more of a theory than a defined spoiler. Whoever wrote that is probably reading too much into the bacon thing. I think it's more likely they just used it as a quick and dirty device to tell the viewer where we were in the timeline of the show, and it made more sense to have Walt doing it than the Denny's waitress.

On the other hand Gilligan has been a genius with his symbolism/foreshadowing clues, so who knows.

goddammit why isn't it Sunday night yet

I bet Walter phones that guy that Saul recommended so he and his family disappears by the series finally. If there's anything I've noticed in this show its that there's a lot of forshadowing and there's a reason that guy who can make people disappear was brought up.

Maybe not skyler though. Who'd want to live with that b*tch

either that or he kills himself like he tried in the very first episode.

Archived