The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

Jessie becomes a science teacher and Walt a meth head. Walter Jr will run down Skyler with his PT Cruiser and also get a scholarship for track. Hank and Marie are gonna get the spoils in the end with Hank finally driving off leaving Marie on the side of the highway in front of a Hell's Angels run whorehouse.

Hank Jr isnt going to get a scholarship for track. That is crazy.

He gets one for high jump.

I think Walter should dummy Skyler and run off with Marie . Saul can be a 'rebound' relationship for Skyler.

Walt kills Skyler cuz liability

Walt Jr joins bussiness

Jesse tries to leave

Walt kills Jesse

Walt becomes the Meth don of all of Souther United states

Walt is literally a billionaire and buys his old company from Elliott

BOOOM

Jesse turns himself in to Hank.

Lydia's new gang tells Walt he has to cook again.

Walt meets them and kills 3 of them. Similar to the way he killed Tuco.

The gang goes to Walts house and Kills Skylar.

Everybody knows who Heisenberg is.

Walt calls the guy who can make you dissapear and get a new ID.

Gang kidnaps Jesse cause they need a new cook.

Saul calls Walt and tells him that Jesse was kidnapped.

Walt comes back. Lydia in Jail.kills Todd.

Walt takes gun in his trunk and finds Jesse. Kills 8 guys.

Walt rescues Jesse, Walt drives him home and gives him water.

Jesse gets in his car opens cigg pack and Walt put empty ricin vial in it.

Walt ricin'd Jesse.

Jesse lets out a huge scream.

Jesse dies

Show over.

My guess.

This episode definitely has shown how Walt has transformed himself into Gus. You could see it in other episodes but it definitely has shown this episode. Prior to quitting cooking altogether, Walt was the boss, he called all the shots, he laundered the money he made through a business he owned, he ruthlessly and tactically eliminated any compromising links. You can even see his transformation in the subtle things like how he dealt with Lydia at the car wash and his behavior in the bathroom with the towel on the floor.

I don't know how it's going to get there but I think Walt is going to go down in a final showdown. I would assume the DEA and Hank ultimately laid the hammer down on him. The house has been sealed off and abandoned and it looks like Walt is on the run because he talked about how he was never going to go to jail since his cancer would kill him. Maybe it doesn't kill him and he doesn't want to be confined in prison after everything he went through. Fighting till the end to save yourself would also mirror what Gus did.

It was a small scene, but one that really stood out to me (probably because I just watched the related episode recently), but remember when Gus poisons the cartel and he excuses himself to go vomit in the toilet. The way Gus lays the towel down so that he can kneel on it ... same thing Walt does in this episode. It's the little details.

Good eye on the towel scene. I never picked that up.

Does anyone recall the scene from last season where Walt was frantically looking for cash in the crawlspace, and Skylar comes in and says she gave it to Ted? Then he starts hysterically crying then laughing as the camera pans out and the episode ends... that scene really stood out to me. At the end of that scene Walt stops laughing and lays still, and the way they filmed it made it look as if he was dead in a grave or the desert. Who knows, but it looked like some serious foreshadowing.

Archived