The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

He's going to go after Pinkman and try to flip him. It won't be too hard considering he's already subconsciously trying to get caught by throwing his drug money all over the place. He already knows Walt killed Mike. If he finds out he had something to do with Brock's poisoning and/or Jane's death, that will be pretty much all he needs to turn on Walt. Heisenberg is going to end up having to kill Jesse.

No he is not trying to get caught. He explains here in a behind the scenes thing.

NEXT WEEKS TRAILER

(Hardly shows much at all)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcGK4sG5eVg

First time watching the show. Can't believe it took me so long. Absolutely Love it. Middle of season 3 right now.

It took me so long to get on it too. I did just a few months ago and wanted to finish before they started the last 8 episodes. Great show. Season 4 everything ramps up and it gets really crazy from there on out.

The one thing I don't like about this show is that it's less than an hour long. More like 45 minutes after commercials. The Sopranos was always an hour long every episode. I guess that's one difference between HBO and pretty much every other station -- commercial free vs commercials.

I wasn't sure where you were going with that "one thing I don't like" as I was first reading it, and I thought "whoa, whoa, whoa, this guy better not say something negative about Breaking Bad!"

But then you turned it into one of those "My greatest weakness? That I work too hard." interview questions.

Well played.

Archived