The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

I'm a little confused here. The guys that Lydia killed, weren't they working for her? Where's she going to get her meth from now?

The quality was pathetic and her Czech buddies were about to walk , so she tried to reason with her cooks and they dont her they dont care. So she killed them and took over their entire enterprise so Todd can cook up some decent product.

There's no way Lydia can come out on top of everything. That's a bizarre theory. She's not important at all and hasn't been treated as anything more than a minor character really. She's played big roles in the business, but hasn't exactly taken the show by storm.

What happened in tonight's episode before the first commercial break? I missed the first 5 minutes.

Spoiler tag it for others.

Not 100% sure. Todd was talking to two guys about the train heist and how good of a cook Walt is I think before they all drove away to New Mexico, so I guess the meth is gonna be back in NM. Pretty sure he was trying to show to these guys that he has what it takes to cook and do this bad stuff or something.

On a separate note, it seems now like every time Walt tries to get ahead, he's knocked back down a couple pegs. He left the business, then Hank found his book. He recorded that video and got Jesse to agree to leave town and it seemed he would be alright, but then Jesse is pouring gasoline on his house.

Amazing episode.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Walt take the ricin when they were looking for the ricin cigarette in Jesse's house, did Jesse not know this? Also, didn't Jesse find out it was Lily of the Valley at the Hospital? Can someone shed some light on the ending cause I'm slightly confused as to why he's all pissy again. Obviously it plays into the plot point about Walter going back for the Ricin vile.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Walt take the ricin when they were looking for the ricin cigarette in Jesse's house, did Jesse not know this? Also, didn't Jesse find out it was Lily of the Valley at the Hospital? Can someone shed some light on the ending cause I'm slightly confused as to why he's all pissy again. Obviously it plays into the plot point about Walter going back for the Ricin vile.

the ricin was taken when Walt got Saul's security guard (Huell) to pat down Jesse. Walt then poisoned the child. Jesse went to Walt's house to kill him, accusing him of poisoning the kid by getting Huell to pat him down and steal the ricin. Walt convinced Jesse it was Gus. Later episodes when they were looking for the ricin at Jesse's (Jesse still believes Gus poisoned the kid), Walt plants the ricin cigarette on the bottom of the dust robot while Jesse isnt looking.

So at the end of this episode, Jesse is searching for his weed to smoke while waiting and finds it's gone as well. Huell stole the weed right out of his pocket when he was leaving the law office and bumped him by accident and Huell then gave Saul a nod (Like: "I got it"). He realizes that it's exactly what happened before when Walt tricked him into thinking Gus poisoned the kid.

I wonder if junior and the kid are in the house while Jesse is trying to torch it.

The scenes from the next episode seem to indicate the house isn't burnt down. Also the fast forward scenes where Walt returns to the house show the house is in ruins, but not burnt down.

Archived