The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

Finished watching it during a Netflix binge.... honestly, I'm a bit disappointed at the end. The ending was really weak IMO.

It's still a fine show.... but not even remotely close to the quality of the Sopranos.

It should be an internet law (if it's not already) that everyone is disappointed by the finale of every show. This includes the Sopranos - remember the uproar about the finale when that show ended?

I can see the quotes now: "The ending [of the Sopranos] was really weak IMO. It's still a fine show... but not even remotely close to the quality of [insert name of older critically acclaimed show here]".

Finished watching it during a Netflix binge.... honestly, I'm a bit disappointed at the end. The ending was really weak IMO.

It's still a fine show.... but not even remotely close to the quality of the Sopranos.

I loved the sopranos but I have to wholeheartedly disagree with you. Breaking bad is a masterpiece and the ending was tied up nicely without plot holes.

It should be an internet law (if it's not already) that everyone is disappointed by the finale of every show. This includes the Sopranos - remember the uproar about the finale when that show ended?

I can see the quotes now: "The ending [of the Sopranos] was really weak IMO. It's still a fine show... but not even remotely close to the quality of [insert name of older critically acclaimed show here]".

I loved the sopranos but I have to wholeheartedly disagree with you. Breaking bad is a masterpiece and the ending was tied up nicely without plot holes.

I enjoyed the writing in the Sopranos more. Not saying it was bad, but just not quite as good.

I found the ending for Breaking Bad a little too perfect. Too many things had to align for it to work... and somehow it realistically did. I would have found it more plausible if the Sopranos ended with Meadow walking in to the dinner exclaiming how she just won the mega-powerball jackpot and now the whole family is gonna move and disappear to Italy to begin a new life.

I enjoyed the writing in the Sopranos more. Not saying it was bad, but just not quite as good.

I found the ending for Breaking Bad a little too perfect. Too many things had to align for it to work... and somehow it realistically did. I would have found it more plausible if the Sopranos ended with Meadow walking in to the dinner exclaiming how she just won the mega-powerball jackpot and now the whole family is gonna move and disappear to Italy to begin a new life.

Sopranos ending was fine. Tony either died and didn't feel a thing as he blacked out or it showed he has to be paranoid and look over his shoulder for the rest of his life. Either or I get it unlike a lot of people who bitch about the ending.

Breaking Bad was brilliant from the first episode to the last. Gus seasons being some of the best episodes of all time and Breaking Bad being one of the best shows of all time overall. Solidly #1 of all time in my books.

breaking bad

first 3 seasons - great drama

4,5,6 - macgyver 2.0

train heist, magnets, killing a drug lord with a wheelchair, last but not least, the finale. it's so frustrating to see a masterpiece tv show turning into a cheesy action mess over the years

lol pretty much. i liked the finale and last few episodes, but probably only for emotional reasons. the seasons leading up to it were outrageous and so stupid. the train heist in particular was where the show really lost me

so much of the show just became one deus ex machina scenario after another for action sequences and elaborate plot developments. i don't rank it with the greats for that reason

lol pretty much. i liked the finale and last few episodes, but probably only for emotional reasons. the seasons leading up to it were outrageous and so stupid. the train heist in particular was where the show really lost me

so much of the show just became one deus ex machina scenario after another for action sequences and elaborate plot developments. i don't rank it with the greats for that reason

I've always been interested in your sig.

What's the history/details of the picture?

Unreal. I was so happy they included a brilliant train heist. Happy and proud. It added as much tension for me as Walt's taking down of Tuco or Gus. Nothing wrong with train robbery, it was genius.

Your calling breaking bad stupid? Lol what shows do you think are brilliant then?

Found the hipster...

Unreal. I was so happy they included a brilliant train heist. Happy and proud. It added as much tension for me as Walt's taking down of Tuco or Gus. Nothing wrong with train robbery, it was genius.

what about it was brilliant and genius?

Archived