The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

I just heard that the 4th season will more than likely be the last?? wtf??

I understand not wanting a series to overstay it's welcome but ffs a series as hot as this could easily go 6-8 seasons why stop at 4?? F**k this if this is true!

The Sopranos went 6 seasons as did Lost hell back in the day even the show Vince Gilligan(Creator of Breaking Bad) used to write for, X files went 9 seasons.

This show HAS to have at least 6 seasons in it!

Where did you hear this exactly?

I can see them stretching "Breaking Bad" a lot longer than 4 seasons. I mean, it's not like the seasons are 20+ episodes long like most shows on NBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, etc...I think it'd be interesting if Walt sets up his own criminal empire. He has the money to establish his own meth lab and maybe he can hire Mike.

Just finished watching the series and man, those last two episodes (half/full measures) were intense. This show is great on so many levels, and the detail is astonishing. For example, you could wonder why Gus would care about two idiot drug dealers being killed when Walt is creating something that will make him close to $100 million. But if you remember back in the second (?) season when Walt told Jessie to get revenge on the junkies that stole from Skinny so it wouldn't show 'weakness', Gus had to do the same thing, because as the Fixer found out, 'the cartel was looking for weaknesses'. So if he let Walt go unpunished, it would mean you could defy direct orders from him and get away. Brilliant :)

Up next is Dexter. I've never seen an episode before, I always thought it was a CSI-esque series and I don't like those, but I heard its not and just as good of a drama. Hopefully it's as enjoyable as BB.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I've watched all of season two and season three except for the final two episodes.

I was disappointed when I missed the 'Phoenix' episode which came after 'ABQ' and before the finale of season two I believe. I don't know if AMC simply didn't show it or I somehow missed recording it.

I've heard great things about this show and want to watch it. Any way of watching it online?

You can watch basically any show online by just googling "watch _________ online". One of the links on the first page will definitely have it.

I would suggest "obtaining" the show, though. Stream visual quality is never great, plus you get the convenience playing it/skipping without it having to load.

I only watch sitcoms and the like via online stream because good visual quality isn't really necessary for those types of shows.

It was a great episode as always. As you can tell by my name I love the show :D but from here on it will be interesting to see if Walt tries to take out Gus before Gus decides it's time to take him out. Just so many things going on, great characters and I'm always afraid for them.

It was a great episode as always. As you can tell by my name I love the show :D but from here on it will be interesting to see if Walt tries to take out Gus before Gus decides it's time to take him out. Just so many things going on, great characters and I'm always afraid for them.

I think it will be a mistake cutting off Victors head with a razor blade.

Seemed like a loyal foot soldier that was unnecessarily eliminated

he was seen at the crime scene, im thinking that's why gus took him out.

I also thought that. But you can argue he was just a looky loo as he claimed. But then again Gus is also 'very professional' for his business and cuts off all loose ends that can bring him down.

I think it was more of a scare tactic. Isn't that what Jesse was getting at in the restaurant about 'being on the same plan'?

I think it will be a mistake cutting off Victors head with a razor blade.

Seemed like a loyal foot soldier that was unnecessarily eliminated

While his elimination was not totally unnecessary, this season will have a Walt vs Gus storyline and Victor would have been valuable for Gus.

<br />I also thought that. But you can argue he was just a looky loo as he claimed. But then again Gus is also 'very professional' for his business and cuts off all loose ends that can bring him down. <br /><br />I think it was more of a scare tactic. Isn't that what Jesse was getting at in the restaurant about 'being on the same plan'?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I think you're right. The quote from Jesse was something like "If he can't kill ya, he's sure as hell gonna make you wish you were dead". It accomplished 2 things; eliminating a possible (albeit slim) link back to him for Gail's murder and it puts the fear of god into Walt and Jesse.

Archived