The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

Past four snoozers? It's called buildup, and no other show can do it like BB. (however, last week's was only so-so, I hate Skyler).

But damn last night's has to be in the top 5 of all-time! One of the most intense final ten minutes or so ever!

Agreed on the buildup and everyone hates Skyler.

Past four snoozers? It's called buildup, and no other show can do it like BB. (however, last week's was only so-so, I hate Skyler).

But damn last night's has to be in the top 5 of all-time! One of the most intense final ten minutes or so ever!

I understand the concept of buildup. I also understand that this is a shortened "season" because they chose to split it up. That's what frustrates me. There's 3 episodes left before we have to wait another year for the next one. I wouldn't have a problem with this buildup if It was a 16 episode season.

I understand the concept of buildup. I also understand that this is a shortened "season" because they chose to split it up. That's what frustrates me. There's 3 episodes left before we have to wait another year for the next one. I wouldn't have a problem with this buildup if It was a 16 episode season.

But it is a 16 episode season? Do you mean if it didn't split half way though?

I enjoy the show and have tuned in to every episode, and will until the end, but lately I've grown tired of the constant suspension of disbelief that it calls upon.

That train episode required so many bizarre coincidences to actually 'take seriously' that i just had to turn my mind off entirely, otherwise I would have been frustrated at how insanely stupid it was. (until the end, which was great)

But it is a 16 episode season? Do you mean if it didn't split half way though?

Yeah exactly.

Let season ended on somewhat of a cliffhanger, and these 8 episodes this year likely won't even resolve where we left off with that. Unless of coure they pick up the pace a bit, which I highly doubt.

Does anyone know if they filmed these 16 episodes with the initial intent to split them up, or did they make that decision after it was filmed?

It would be nice to have some aspect of a storyline see a conclusion this year.

I know, so intense Bryan Cranston is a mutha******* genius love it!

That dead kid is going to land them all in jail. (Foreshadowing and symbolism by that tarantula he caught.)

No he won't, I'm really interested to see how they pull it off getting away with murdering him that is. Their is also the slight possibilty the kid survives, but know who will die is that Tedd frack who shot him

Anyone else feel like they have been leaving out details this season? They don't explain some things well enough and you're left assuming.

I haven't been a fan of how simple they have made the laptop destruction/methylamine heist seem. In previous seasons there was what I remember to be most of an episode devoted to tracking a vehicle with GPS or poisoning someone's food, now they don't even bother with the little stuff.

Archived