The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

Do they play reruns during the week?

I hate missing a show when it's only on once a week, then next Sunday, you have no idea what's going on.

You can find all of the episodes online with good quality and fast loading times.

I missed it too but I watched it earlier today.

Okay, great.

I watched one episode and I love it already.

Bryan Cranston is amazing.

I watched the first two seasons on my puter from downloads. Easy to find. It's a good show, but the overall story arch is starting to drag. It's really the same problems and plot twists being recycled over and over. That said, very well written and acted, but needs to get novel again.

• 2 weeks later...

This show is intense! Each season keeps getting better than the next.

Walt went from living happily with his family to being split up from his wife and getting his own place, and Jessie gets booted out of his aunts house.

They go from small drug dealers to a distributor, an rv to a meth lab, and from making 6 figures to 7 figures.

It just keeps getting bigger and bigger and my guess is something will happen to Gus and Walt will take his place!

Can someone fill me in on what happened at the very end of the last episode? I missed it a little bit. I remember Skyler telling her sister that they can afford to pay for Hanks treatment, because Walt does some illegal gambling. I missed a bit at the end though.

Can someone fill me in on what happened at the very end of the last episode? I missed it a little bit. I remember Skyler telling her sister that they can afford to pay for Hanks treatment, because Walt does some illegal gambling. I missed a bit at the end though.

you didnt miss anything, thats basically where it ended.

Archived