The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

• 11 months later...

Amazingly cool episode so far. Feels better than even most of the previous sesons and season enders. The way they're working together, and the plot of the episode and crazy stuff they're trying.

Hope everyone who follows the show got to see it. Still ten minutes left on it. I still wonder if their idea worked, I guess Walt would find out pretty quick with his brother.

Alright, so maybe it's eluding me at the moment, but how did they know where the evidence room was located exactly? Jesse proposed the magnet idea as if he had knowledge of its location. After that they go straight to testing the idea out. But had he ever actually been to the evidence room before? I know he's been to the station a couple times in the series. If the evidence room was in the middle of the building or in the basement then their whole plan flops on it face.

This show is known for flash backs explaining how such things were done/known in the first place though. Like the whole beginning scene to this season. Had absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the episode.

Alright, so maybe it's eluding me at the moment, but how did they know where the evidence room was located exactly? Jesse proposed the magnet idea as if he had knowledge of its location. After that they go straight to testing the idea out. But had he ever actually been to the evidence room before? I know he's been to the station a couple times in the series. If the evidence room was in the middle of the building or in the basement then their whole plan flops on it face.

This show is known for flash backs explaining how such things were done/known in the first place though. Like the whole beginning scene to this season. Had absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the episode.

I think it was implied that Mike had knowledge of its location. As to specifically how, well, he's kinda been built up as the guy who knows everything about anything criminal.

Not sure if I understand what you meant at the end there... But every season they generally start out with a scene loosely indicating how the season will end. It's up to your to put it together as the season progresses.

I think it was implied that Mike had knowledge of its location. As to specifically how, well, he's kinda been built up as the guy who knows everything about anything criminal.

Not sure if I understand what you meant at the end there... But every season they generally start out with a scene loosely indicating how the season will end. It's up to your to put it together as the season progresses.

Someone also suggested Mike knew where it was. But I'm just curious as to how Jesse knew since he proposed the idea in the first place as if it was actually possible, and it proved to be.

What I meant at the end there is pretty much what you're saying. The beginning scene to an episode or season is foreshadowing. Just like tonight's episode. The first scene had nothing to do with the rest of the whole episode but will make sense in later episodes.

Archived