The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Red Dead Redemption

I'm done the main story, unless the Ranch missions count.

Oh, that sucks, I was hoping you could see the other players' cards lol.

Once you're in free roam, you'll be able to change clothes again.

Cheating in poker is like breaking a horse, but much, much harder. You have to keep the needle in the middle of a gauge. You have to do it once to steal the bottom card from the deck, and then again every time you want to swap cards. Not really worth it.

I'm done the main story, unless the Ranch missions count.

Oh, that sucks, I was hoping you could see the other players' cards lol.

Cheating in poker is like breaking a horse, but much, much harder. You have to keep the needle in the middle of a gauge. You have to do it once to steal the bottom card from the deck, and then again every time you want to swap cards. Not really worth it.

And if you get caught, you have to dual someone in the streets.

And if you get caught, you have to dual someone in the streets.

Cheating is simple, the only difficult time is taking the card from the bottom of the deck. As long as your timing is right (ie. the deck is in Marston's hands) it's a piece of cake too. Swapping cards is beyond easy, haven't been caught once. Then as long as you have any sort of poker knowledge, you should beat out everyone within 15 minutes at least.

If you do get stuck this is what I used to see what I was missing. http://www.reddead.net/forums/thread-red-dead-100-guide-to-redemption-stranger-missions-outfits-and-much-much-more I was stuck for a while and I didnt realize that I was missing a house and that helped me out.

This is much, much better.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

You have to sign up through the game itself, but this has a checklist telling you what you've done and what needs to be done.

How do I kill a bear with just one shot? I let it come as close as possible with Dead Eye and shot it between the eyes with a shotgun but it didn't work. -_-

He then mauled me. It hurt.

I killed it with a regular shot gun to the face. I didn't even have the buffalo rifle yet.

So I'm doing the "legendary" challenges online now.

So far I've done the wolf and the boar. Next up the Jaguar... But I don't think there are even Jaguars in North America...

So I'll see what it will be. Probably a black cougar.

So I'm doing the "legendary" challenges online now.

So far I've done the wolf and the boar. Next up the Jaguar... But I don't think there are even Jaguars in North America...

So I'll see what it will be. Probably a black cougar.

Archived