The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Red Dead Redemption

Hmmm, just tried loading up a private free roam and the hideouts seem to be full of enemies when I first get to them. Cleared out one and hit replay, was a full respawn too.

I'm playing on the PS3 so maybe that's the difference. I will try a public free roam though anyway, just to see if that changes anything.

*Edit* Seems as if it only happens in public free roam as it's working now.

*Edit 2* Doesn't happen on all public sessions. It seems like only certain ones are glitched. Can't call a mount in them, and other players are invisible.

Just got it and its the best game ever.

Story seems cool so far, the graphics are fantastic, and the game is just all around awesome.

I have yet to try the multiplayer but if its anything like the rest of the game it will be awesome.

oh and is there a CDC xbox clan/posse for this game or anything?

Just beat the game today, wow was that fun

*******SPOILER ALERT*******

I guess after Jack takes revenge, it's pretty much free roam from then on? Doing those family chores after so much epic gun battles really ticked me off, but I understood it was going to lead to something epic. I also thought John Marston is very abusive towards seniors. laugh.gif

Hmmm, just tried loading up a private free roam and the hideouts seem to be full of enemies when I first get to them. Cleared out one and hit replay, was a full respawn too.

I'm playing on the PS3 so maybe that's the difference. I will try a public free roam though anyway, just to see if that changes anything.

*Edit* Seems as if it only happens in public free roam as it's working now.

*Edit 2* Doesn't happen on all public sessions. It seems like only certain ones are glitched. Can't call a mount in them, and other players are invisible.

Yeah my buddy found a glitch during one of the new missions the other day in Multiplayer.

Every time he entered one of the gang hideouts, it would show that it completed it. So he just kept leaving and coming back and getting the XP, and now he's level 50.

It was a one day only thing, last tuesday when the new DLC came out. It was all hideouts, not just one, and I took advantage of it for about 10 levels, but had to leave once I got to level 43.

This game is pretty damn fun :)

Just finished the mexico level and I don't find the rampaging as fun as in GTA but the enjoyability/playability is really good. Easy to pick up and so much to do. Something is just great about cheating at poker :D

:canucks:

Bit of help please...

I just came out of a movie at Blackwater i think it is? The "modernized town" i forgot the name of it though, im guessing its blackwater.

So anyways, the movie ends, and character leaves and suddenly everything is a cartoon! I realize the game is a "cartoon" but what i mean is the entire landscape has changed, my characters face has changed, and its basically like everything was drawn in crayon.

I tried dieing, ut its still like that, will it change after i leave the town or? is it supposed to happen? :P thanks guys. It was rigt after the mission where you visit tall trees for the first time with the doctor and the native guy

Bit of help please...

I just came out of a movie at Blackwater i think it is? The "modernized town" i forgot the name of it though, im guessing its blackwater.

So anyways, the movie ends, and character leaves and suddenly everything is a cartoon! I realize the game is a "cartoon" but what i mean is the entire landscape has changed, my characters face has changed, and its basically like everything was drawn in crayon.

I tried dieing, ut its still like that, will it change after i leave the town or? is it supposed to happen? :P thanks guys. It was rigt after the mission where you visit tall trees for the first time with the doctor and the native guy

Red Dead Redemption gets Zombie Mode

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=255042

Rockstar has detailed its full DLC plans for Red Dead Redemption. And guess what? It's getting a zombie mode.

Four packs of add-on downloadable content will be released on PSN and Xbox Live over the next few months - starting with the Legends and Killers Pack at the beginning of August 2010.

<br clear="all"> The series will culminate with the Red Dead Redemption 'Undead Nightmare' Pack in the autumn. That's the one with zombies - as if we needed to tell you.

The news follows the release of the free Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack last month.

"We want to continue to provide Red Dead Redemption's fans with a steady supply of innovative new content," said Sam Houser, founder of Rockstar Games.

"Our goal is to continue to pack as much entertaining gameplay and as many surprises as we can into the massive world of Red Dead Redemption over the coming months."

The upcoming downloadable content for Red Dead Redemption includes:

Legends and Killers Pack

New active map locations, characters and more:

* Release date: beginning of August 2010;

* 9 new multiplayer map locations -- more than doubling the amount of territories in the multiplayer competitive modes;

* 8 new multiplayer characters -- play as characters from Red Dead Revolver;

* Introducing a new projectile weapon: the Tomahawk, with corresponding challenges for single-player and multiplayer gameplay;

* New achievements and trophies;

* Pricing: $9.99 (PlayStation Network), 800 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE).

Liars and Cheats Pack

New competitive modes, multiplayer mini-games in Free Roam, and more:

* Release date: TBC;

* Attack and Defend multiplayer competitive mode and challenges;

* New multiplayer horse races, complete with mounted combat;

* Play as the heroes and villains of Red Dead Redemption, as well as 8 additional multiplayer characters;

* Multiplayer versions of Liars Dice and Poker from the single-player game;

* Introducing a new weapon: the Explosive Rifle, with associated challenges available in single-player and multiplayer gameplay;

* New achievements and trophies;

Free Roam Pack

Delve deeper into the world of Red Dead Redemption with new modes, challenges and gang hideouts to discover:

* Additional Free Roam challenges;

* New action areas and defensive placements;

* Posse scoring and leaderboards;

* New anti-griefing measures in Free Roam;

* Pricing: TBC.

Undead Nightmare Pack

Ghost towns and cemeteries come alive in a West gone horribly wrong:

* Brand new single-player adventure, challenges and quests;

* 8 new multiplayer zombie characters;

* Additional animals unleashed in the world;

* New dynamic events and more;

More details and other updates will be revealed closer to each release.

i wished i lived in canada its so much cheaper there then here in oz its a $110 its a joke buying games in australia

im hoping to get it when its alot cheaper which will probably be a while and looking at your comments it sounds like an epic game

Archived