Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

î мцšт вяздк чфµ

"Red Dead Redemption

Playing story mode. FYI, if mythical creature appears and it's a horse, dont shoot it. LOL. You can tame it and ride. I shot the fire horse.

You killed War!!

Seriously though, haven't even really started the single player campaign, it freaks out the wife too much, cougars freak her out too, she mashes buttons and screams, it's really cute. One time when we were in multiplayer when she was playing a gang match or something and freaked out and ended up in Outfitter

. laugh.gif

I could never play this game for more than 10 minutes. Rockstar games are alright, but they're all the same.

Reviving an old thread, I know...

Love this game, had not played it until I bought it on a good discount when Blockbuster near me closed down...now I'm addicted!

One question, and the reason I gave this oldie a bump...I purchased "War" as an extra from the PS store...how do I activate the horse in the game?

Thanks

I think it's $20 at Best Buy right now. Wondering if I should get it or not, I haven't even finished GTA IV yet. I'm assuming it's more of the same

I think it's $20 at Best Buy right now. Wondering if I should get it or not, I haven't even finished GTA IV yet. I'm assuming it's more of the same

Get rdr. I like it better than gta . The first time you play, the story will take you in and you won't want to put it down.

Some of my favorite parts of rdr are Just riding thru the desert at night. It's visually stunning.

Get rdr. I like it better than gta . The first time you play, the story will take you in and you won't want to put it down.

Some of my favorite parts of rdr are Just riding thru the desert at night. It's visually stunning.

Definitely get it.

Well, i finished this game in about 3-4 days... Don't start assuming, i played it about 8 hours a day.. that's how good this game was.

I agree was a good game but did get a little repetitive, so did GTA, still great games, I like both equally.

Anyone still play this online? I've been playing the last couple of days, and it's still pretty good. But it's more fun to play in a posse with friends.

Anyone still play this online? I've been playing the last couple of days, and it's still pretty good. But it's more fun to play in a posse with friends.

i never figured out the online for RDR. everytime i've gone on there's like 1 other person there and i just ride around clearing out gang hideouts...i can do that without going online...

That's just free roam. You can open up the menu and there are a whole bunch of different multi player games like gang matches, capture the flag and a bunch of others.

That's just free roam. You can open up the menu and there are a whole bunch of different multi player games like gang matches, capture the flag and a bunch of others.

Reviving an old thread, I know...

Love this game, had not played it until I bought it on a good discount when Blockbuster near me closed down...now I'm addicted!

One question, and the reason I gave this oldie a bump...I purchased "War" as an extra from the PS store...how do I activate the horse in the game?

Thanks

I'll definitely be playing tonight. I usually just pester someone online until they're at breaking point :P

craig2911 for anyone who's on Xbox Live.