The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Red Dead Redemption

I fear the cougars in the game... a lot. They're sneaky bastards, and quick as hell, so I've died a couple of times from them. Hate those damn things.

Once I had one pounce on me (and bring me to near-death), then while it was standing and looking at me and keeping my attention, I lined up a shot. Unfortunately for me, its buddy decided to jump on me from behind while I was doing that, which killed me.

Just started trying multi, and it's quite fun.

My first game, my friends and I went into town. We were just messing around and not doing much, so I decided to shoot some people. Things went to hell (but in a fun way) very quickly. The town was swarmed with lawmen and we were all fighting for our lives. It's really fun to fight the law in this game, especially if you hole up in a house or shoot on the move while riding your horse. Good times. Got my bounty over $1k dollars a couple times (which makes you a public enemy).

Oh, and my online title is now "Cow Lover". How awesome is that?

I fear the cougars in the game... a lot. They're sneaky bastards, and quick as hell, so I've died a couple of times from them. Hate those damn things.

Once I had one pounce on me (and bring me to near-death), then while it was standing and looking at me and keeping my attention, I lined up a shot. Unfortunately for me, its buddy decided to jump on me from behind while I was doing that, which killed me.

Too bad its not video game season fellas. I'm drooling over this game but won't get it until later in the year.

I'm really looking forward to the new 100% online final fantasy in October, I believe.

Uncharted 3 coming right up too.

Archived