The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Red Dead Redemption

Just played like 40min of free roam with MegaNuck, Ralph Wiggum and Apex. Lol, pretty fun gotta say. Blasting each other's head's off and whatnot.

Lol Im doing that challenge in single player right now where you kill the wolves with a knife and skin them. I got to 4 then they killed me, and now it reloads and I have 0. They come in freaking packs and attack the hell out of you. Would make it so much easier if I could kill them with a gun for the challenge. :P

Im so terrible at liars dice. Im trying to beat the challenge where you have to win some property in liars dice and i keep losing. Any tips?

I can win at liars dice so easy.

The best thing to do is look at your dice and hopefully you have a pair. Bet 2 on that, and the next guy now has to bet 3, and the next guy either has to call his bluff or bet 4, which is unlikely.

If you don't have a pair, bet on 2 of something, but make sure you have one. Keep an eye on how many die the better has. When he's down to 3 die, and he says there's at least X of a die, and you don't have one, he's probably bluffing.

I win 100% of the time now. It took a little while to get used to, but I find it really easy now. I've won without losing a single die probably a dozen times now.

Archived