697 replies to this topic

#691 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,091 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:18 AM

Yeah, I tried it on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and it seems to work on those browsers but for some odd reason it doesn't work on Firefox (I'm more of a Firefox guy). I tried clearing my cache but that doesn't solve the problem.

These kind of issues are what got me away from Firefox, and I dealt with it for years since it was named Phoenix. It's a great browser just sometimes too much a PITA. 

That's why I use 2-4 browsers regularly rather than rely on one. 

#692 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 76,813 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:37 AM

These kind of issues are what got me away from Firefox, and I dealt with it for years since it was named Phoenix. It's a great browser just sometimes too much a PITA. 

That's why I use 2-4 browsers regularly rather than rely on one. 

Yeah, that's why I recently installed Google Chrome if something goes wrong on Firefox like it did. But now, everything is fine and back to normal. :)

307mg00.jpg

#693 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 76,813 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:44 PM

Couldn't access the Forum for a good 30 minutes. It kept giving me this message:

Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

307mg00.jpg

#694 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 76,813 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 01:50 PM

The Board has been pretty glitchy in the past few days. Sometimes, it doesn't show I'm viewing the thread when I am, same goes for other members when they're posting, but says they're not in the thread.

307mg00.jpg

#695 GoaltenderInterference

GoaltenderInterference

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,037 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:35 AM

Just got this a few minutes ago:

j1jq9Su.png

Press the Panic Button! arrow.small.up.gif

Signature-canuckmunkey.jpg
Derek Boogaard, Rick Rypien, Wade Belak, Lokomotiv Jaroslavl, Steve Montador
Sig by .CM.

#696 X-PatLostInEdm

X-PatLostInEdm

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 02:03 PM

Got a Surface Pro a few months back. When I try to use "quote" the full reply box opens, but the post I'm trying to quote doesn't appear in it. Works fine on my desktop. What am I missing? IE11, any skin.

Inb4 snarky comments about SP's. I know, It was a gift. Truly amazing what this tab won't do. Not being able to use anything but IE, for a start.

#697 -Vintage Canuck-

-Vintage Canuck-

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 76,813 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:52 PM

Just got this a few minutes ago:

j1jq9Su.png

And again.

307mg00.jpg

#698 One one two

One one two

Got skipped

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,232 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 02:08 AM

I can't seem to add images from my imgur account to my signature any longer. I've tried with two now: the one I am trying to change it to and another image I had used before with no issues. They are well within the 600x200px limits at 400x200px each and certainly don't exceed 500kb. I just get an "Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image" or an "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" error message when I try.

I tried again with an image that was hosted elsewhere and it worked flawlessly. The board also accepts plain text just fine.

Any ideas? I'm using Chrome if that matters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.