Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

diagfplz

Hockey Jerseys - Authentic vs Counterfeit

169 posts in this topic

They probably just got the pictures off of google images

QUESTION!

Is there going to be the annual Canucks Locker Clean-Out Sale?

Like last years' after the season?

I know they WEREN'T going to have one because they were gunna preserve the stuff for the hall of fame, BUT now that they didnt win, where and when would the locker clean-out yard sale be?

example:

Yeah, it's a fake. I have that exact one, but it was given to me for free, so I'm not complaining ;)

I know this post is stupid, pointless, off topic, and bound to get me a few minuses, but if anyone actually pays 300 for THIS, they are a complete moron. Worst fake i have ever seen. It's laughable that this person thinks they can screw someone like that.

Funny thing is a lot of these sellers claim they got it as a "gift" :lol:

The stick jerseys have a gap on the sleves. It should be white blue green blue white.

whats sad is if this is fake and I saw it for $100 i might buy it... what is it we look for in when we are buying jerseys.... I am not local can't get any canucks stuff anywhere except off the net... but I think we buy from legitimate businesses ....

looking further the luongo is off center, and the vancouver doesn't look properly placed either

It had me fooled for a moment. Not as bad as some of the laughable fakes that people were proudly displaying downtown over the finals. But a fake is still a fake.