CARTER = Hi im Carter

Liam1995 = liambridge1995

PS3

NightHawkSniper = NightHawkRider

Raine Maida = MegaGaz

Rozzy91- = iReigninBloodi

Evander Kane = asghedom

luongo61 = EndLesS-Wreckage

World at War was a disappointment when compared to CoD4 but MW2 was a bigger disappointment in my opinion. I liked the maps but the game balance was so fracked up. And the spawns.

I can't put my finger on what about MW2 gives me problems but I think it's something to do with the guns. The guns are all the same or something. In CoD4 the guns let you play a certain way. On MW2 you can use any gun to play any way. I use to use the single shot in CoD4. I thought it was amazing. ???? who ran around use to use P90, because it was amazing. A lot of people used the all around MPK, because it was amazing. But they were all amazing for different reasons.

On this one, as long as you don't use the FAL on most modes or that other piece of crap AR it doesn't really matter what gun you use.

World at War was a disappointment when compared to CoD4 but MW2 was a bigger disappointment in my opinion. I liked the maps but the game balance was so fracked up. And the spawns.

I can't put my finger on what about MW2 gives me problems but I think it's something to do with the guns. The guns are all the same or something. In CoD4 the guns let you play a certain way. On MW2 you can use any gun to play any way. I use to use the single shot in CoD4. I thought it was amazing. ???? who ran around use to use P90, because it was amazing. A lot of people used the all around MPK, because it was amazing. But they were all amazing for different reasons.

On this one, as long as you don't use the FAL on most modes or that other piece of crap AR it doesn't really matter what gun you use.

Archived