Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

winter

------ Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops Thread ------

1,473 posts in this topic

<br />Alright I think I'm going to make my CoD comeback tonight. I haven't really played since I got GT5, so I might be a bit rusty. Usually I can shake it off within the first couple games though.<br />

laugh.gif All I do is HC SND and that's all I'll ever do, easiest way to rank up and get MONIES!

Happen to anyone else that your COD points reset to 0 when you never prestiged?

Happen to anyone else that your COD points reset to 0 when you never prestiged?

HOW DO U TURN ON THE POWER IN ZOMBIES. OMG!

In Kino Der Toten the power is turned on by pulling a switch in the stage area. Five power is turned on by activating the defcon levels.

My favorite weapons for zombies are the M1911 (base pistols) and the Ray gun pack-a-punched.

The highest level I've gotten to is 47 on Kino and 39 on Five. It's pretty much all I've been playing in terms of CoD, the multiplayer doesn't hold my interest anymore.

I should try Zombies, it sounds pretty fun.

Had the most epic thing. Me and my cousin were playing together on blackops and trying to get clips for theatre mode. In the first match, I got a across map kill on Havana, and the match after that, my cousin got a across map on villa, then i got a triple kill with one shot with my sniper and 30 seconds later he got the same thing!

The Spas shotgun with the silencer is beast on Firing Range.

LOL @ all the people getting defensive cause I said Black Ops sucks! :P Graphics suck and lack of kill streaks suck as well. The next game (MW3?) Is gonna be epic. It will take the best from Black Ops (wager matches, unlocking whatever gun you choose, uploading your games etc...) and combine it with the epic features of MW2 (End game kill streak, newer guns, better graphics etc...) to make an unreal game. I'm just not digging this new CoD.

LOL @ all the people getting defensive cause I said Black Ops sucks! :PGraphics suck and lack of kill streaks suck as well. The next game (MW3?) Is gonna be epic. It will take the best from Black Ops (wager matches, unlocking whatever gun you choose, uploading your games etc...) and combine it with the epic features of MW2 (End game kill streak, newer guns, better graphics etc...) to make an unreal game. I'm just not digging this new CoD.

LOL @ all the people getting defensive cause I said Black Ops sucks! :P Graphics suck and lack of kill streaks suck as well. The next game (MW3?) Is gonna be epic. It will take the best from Black Ops (wager matches, unlocking whatever gun you choose, uploading your games etc...) and combine it with the epic features of MW2 (End game kill streak, newer guns, better graphics etc...) to make an unreal game. I'm just not digging this new CoD.

Scar was my fav gun in MW2, but now I like Commando with suppressor and red dot sight.

will there be a Mw3 this year?

I know kinda off topic but there is no Mw3 thread.