The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

------ Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops Thread ------

winter

normally i don't talk sh*t on Live (i talk lots during PC games, though!), but i couldn't resist this time. some 35 year old idiot with a swastika avatar just got the glassjaw treatment pretty bad

talkin sh*t on the internet makes me feel good

normally i don't talk sh*t on Live (i talk lots during PC games, though!), but i couldn't resist this time. some 35 year old idiot with a swastika avatar just got the glassjaw treatment pretty bad

talkin sh*t on the internet makes me feel good

There will be. I was debating on creating a topic with some of the rumors and stuff. I noticed the MW2 topic was created 11 months before it came out (Dec.08).

Rumor is it will be a prequel to COD4. With similar locations as COD4 and Mw2.No confirmation though. Just an "inside source".

In Kino Der Toten the power is turned on by pulling a switch in the stage area. Five power is turned on by activating the defcon levels.

My favorite weapons for zombies are the M1911 (base pistols) and the Ray gun pack-a-punched.

The highest level I've gotten to is 47 on Kino and 39 on Five. It's pretty much all I've been playing in terms of CoD, the multiplayer doesn't hold my interest anymore.

Archived