The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

------ Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops Thread ------

winter

Famas, Galil, AUG, AK-74u... I don't think I could pick three.

Anyway, I went to bed around 7 this morning after playing. Got up at two, spent my day making tables and writing my Kesler blog (it's on the main forum page if you want to read itwink.gif), and in a while I'll probably be back at it. laugh.gif

Use eithier galil or commando with dual mag and silencer. Most boss combo in the game. I've play'n cod games since cod4 so if anyone needs help, I'm here. Add PK-91 or EndlesS-Wreckage to play with me. We win amost all our games play'n.

My top guns:

Commando/galil-dualmag + Silencer Perks:Ghost-Warlord-Ninja= Best stealth class in the game.Dual mag give SOH and scavenger, and ghost/ninja keep you invinsable.

AK47-dualmag Perks:Hardline-SOH-Hacker=Great for high killstreaks, beast class.

Aug/Famas-dualmag/extendedmag Perks:Hardline-SOH-Hacker=Pretty much like the AK class

Stakeout/spazz-grip/silencer Perks:Flackjacket-Steady Aim-Tac mask= The front liner. Flack jacket keeps away explosives, while tac mast keeps away special grenades. I have a 3.00 KDR with this class for any doubters. This class is the most fun to use.

Hope this helps!

Use eithier galil or commando with dual mag and silencer. Most boss combo in the game. I've play'n cod games since cod4 so if anyone needs help, I'm here. Add PK-91 or EndlesS-Wreckage to play with me. We win amost all our games play'n.

My top guns:

Commando/galil-dualmag + Silencer Perks:Ghost-Warlord-Ninja= Best stealth class in the game.Dual mag give SOH and scavenger, and ghost/ninja keep you invinsable.

AK47-dualmag Perks:Hardline-SOH-Hacker=Great for high killstreaks, beast class.

Aug/Famas-dualmag/extendedmag Perks:Hardline-SOH-Hacker=Pretty much like the AK class

Stakeout/spazz-grip/silencer Perks:Flackjacket-Steady Aim-Tac mask= The front liner. Flack jacket keeps away explosives, while tac mast keeps away special grenades. I have a 3.00 KDR with this class for any doubters. This class is the most fun to use.

Hope this helps!

Archived