The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

------ Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops Thread ------

winter

for the first time in his life, canuckette_45 is right. i hated nuketown at first (because i was pretty noob at it), but now that i've got a few strategies down, i really enjoy it

radiation is good too. so is villa. dunno why people always vote that one away.

nuke town > radiation > summit > villa > firing range > array > jungle > i don't even remember the rest

for the first time in his life, canuckette_45 is right. i hated nuketown at first (because i was pretty noob at it), but now that i've got a few strategies down, i really enjoy it

nuke town > radiation > summit > villa > firing range > array > jungle > i don't even remember the rest

look at these noobs hating on nuketown.

the entire game could be reduced to "running around throwing grenades and shooting," really.

don't be upset just because pros like me throw grenades into your mouth on the smaller map.

can't hang? go play some Nintendogs

i'll give you lessons for $15. payments can be received through paypal and it's an ideal christmas gift for the noob in your family

the entire game could be reduced to "running around throwing grenades and shooting," really.

don't be upset just because pros like me throw grenades into your mouth on the smaller map.

i'll give you lessons for $15. payments can be received through paypal and it's an ideal christmas gift for the noob in your family

Archived