The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Atlas Logistics

key2thecup

I heard EV was a terrible place to work from several different friends. Hence why they're always advertising for labourers.

they're always looking for people because they keep getting retards that are only worth $8/hr

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

If it's anything like EV, then it'll probably suck.

I heard EV was a terrible place to work from several different friends. Hence why they're always advertising for labourers.

I worked at EV. Not as their employee but we worked on contract inside the building on occasion. They have a s**t job and they treat their employees like s**t. The employee see this and begin to work like s**t. Vicious circle.

f man, these guys called me in the AM for a interview, Im half f'ing asleep, mumbled away and have a interview on tues but missed what time she told me, try calling them back only to get a stupid auto message and I dont know the damn ext. number for HR, press 0 and it says "sorry error" and hangs up....

WTF

That place sounds like a joke.

You willing to commute to East Langley? My workplace's shop pays up to $15/hr for insanely easy work. Being complacent and lazy is an asset. Smoking weed on breaks is a benefit. You have to have some tool experience, but honestly guys back there don't even know how to read a tape measure. But you can't be afraid of heights. That's it. Woooo!

This place sounds like a joke too.

• 1 year later...

Archived