Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shazzam

Hamhuis or Weber

206 members have voted

1. 1. Hamhuis or Weber

• Hamhuis
    • Weber

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

60 posts in this topic

I know alot of people on this board like Weber, lets say Nashville made Weber available

Would you sign UFA Hamhuis for 4.5 mill or trade a bunch of assets for Weber (also makes 4.5 mil)?

Webber by allot ( depending on what it took). Hamhuis will be a great D man here though

Weber.. I'd be willing to give up a lot for him. Whereas Bieksa thinks he can shoot through people.. Weber can actually shoot through things.. (talking about the net) hahah..

WEBERRR one of the few players I'd be willing to give up a lot for but I don't see why Nashville would trade their franchise player

Weber for sure, well depending what we had to give up. Hamhuis would be fine too though.

Weber ftw!

The guy shot the puck THROUGH the net!

4EE49A6C9EF68B13F76200_Large.jpg

You'd have to overpay for Weber in terms of trading assets, and you might have to overpay Hamhuis (dollar-wise) because he's an UFA. BUT, since he's from Smithers, and he MIGHT want to play here... he may take less than market value to play for the nucks. But that all depends on what people are willing to pay him on the market, and what we are willing to pay for him as well. If the market doesn't match our price (lets say ppl over 5 yr/30 million), I think that's an overpayment and then we wouldn't get him. But if the market's around 5-ish/year, we can probably get him for 4-4.5. Weber... we gotta wait til he's an UFA I think... by then, I'd think we'd be paying 6-7 for him

Get them both. 1 Dman won't be enough to magically fix us.

It depends on what they want for Weber and I think Hamhuis can be signed for 4 million.

I think Hamhuis has a better chance to be with the Canucks, but I'd rather have Weber here.

I would give Kesler, Bieksa and a 1st or 2nd round pick for Weber.

I would give Kesler, Bieksa and a 1st or 2nd round pick for Weber.

Hamhuis is more realistic. Weber went to my high school with me. he was a dick to everyone. hahahaha but that doesn't stop me from being a huge fan!

Weber, easily. A stud defenseman like Weber is what this team needs to be a topflight contender. Say we had to give up Edler, Hodgson and a 1st; I'd still do it. In fact, trade anyone other than the Sedins and Kesler, and this team would immediately become the favourite to come out of the west (assuming Chicago isn't the same team next year). Conversely, if you add Hamhuis without subtracting anyone, we would look good but we still wouldn't have improved much. We'd still be missing that #1 defenseman.

I would trade ANY player on our team except the sedins, for Weber. Including Kesler, Hodgson, Luongo.