The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

**Unofficial Golf Thread**

Are you a golfer?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its a long time since Furyk has played under any real contending pressure so it was no surprise to see the way he finished. Was very surprised GMac missed that putt on the last, was certain he would roll it in but wow diid he misread that. He said he hit that putt in practice and it moved right to left then back to the right at the end......never mind, great effort.

Congrats to Webb Simpson, seems like a really decent bloke and a fine player. Much better than that yahoo that won the masters.......

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Congradulation to Tiger Woods for winning the "Farmers Insurance Open" today with a score of -14.

It's now his 75th tour victory,only 7 wins to tie the record held by Sam Snead.

I wonder if this is the start of some Tiger domination on the tour this season?

Poor Phil. The guy seemed crushed that his final putt didn't go, and I don't blame him. If I ever shot a 59 on a regular course I'd probably quit golfing cause you aren't going to have a better day then that.

I shot a 59 once!

Then I played the back nine ::D

Congradulation to Tiger Woods for winning the "Farmers Insurance Open" today with a score of -14.

It's now his 75th tour victory,only 7 wins to tie the record held by Sam Snead.

I wonder if this is the start of some Tiger domination on the tour this season?

I hope so