The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

**Unofficial Golf Thread**

Are you a golfer?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 months later...

Great day for golf with Tigers first win in 2 years.

You could tell that most of the gallery was cheering him on.His birdie putts on 17 and 18 were clutch.Zach Johnson sure gave him a run for his money though,but tiger held on.He definitely deserves this.

Congrats to him in hope for more Tiger dominance in 2012. :towel:

Great day for golf with Tigers first win in 2 years.

You could tell that most of the gallery was cheering him on.His birdie putts on 17 and 18 were clutch.Zach Johnson sure gave him a run for his money though,but tiger held on.He definitely deserves this.

Congrats to him in hope for more Tiger dominance in 2012. :towel:

as much as i dislike the same team win all the time to some extent, golf is different, u have to marvel at a purely dominant golfer, if tiger becomes what he was, which i dont think will happen, i would love it

him in the hunt and winning is good for golf

Luke Donald called Rorry McIlroy the most talented player he's ever played with, not Tiger. But he said it was very close and that Tiger's work ethic was what set him apart from other players. Man, seeing good golf the last few weeks makes me really want to play.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to criticize golf big time. I still don't think it should be considered a sport but its definitely a FUN game to play.

Ever since I tried it out last year on pitch and putt. I love it. Even bought a few clubs too.

Always went to Kensington in Burnaby with 3 friends and just went this Friday.

Edited by warmplate

It should be fun in 2 weeks from now.

I'll be watching to see what Tiger does at Augusta.Ther will be a big field of players,and the Rory- Tiger match-up would be Epic.

Plus the playoffs start the following week. :towel:

Edited by blaise