The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Patrick McNally | D

b3.

249 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Big weekend coming up for harvard. With two wins this weekend, Harvard would clinch a home playoff series. With the two wins, Clarkson losses to Cornell and Colgate and one loss each by Quinnipiac (at Union or Rensselaer) and St. Lawrence (against Colgate or Cornell), the Crimson would clinch a first-round bye.

Only 4 games left in the regular season, hope McNally picks it back up before the end of the season.

harvard is winning 3-1 right now, mcnally on the ice for their 1st goal (a PP goal) but no points yet. seems as though they are behind on updating the +/- though, since the last 2 goals only have the scorer and the primary assist as marked as being on the ice. the second assist isn't even marked as being on the ice (i would think that would be a given)

edit: make that 3-2

Patty with 22 points the 29 games. Is now listed as 6'2/190 pounds, which is 9 pounds heavier than when he was drafted - another good summer and he could hit 197-202 or something.

2nd highest scoring defenseman on the team after Biega who was taken early in the 3rd round in the same draft.

He finished 4th on the team in points, but Fallstrom would likely have had more points than him had he played as many games.

GMMG's gotta make a move for Biega - what a future pairing that would be, esp. on the PP.

Anyhow, not a bad rookie campaign - hopefully it continues into the playoffs.

Patty with 22 points the 29 games. Is now listed as 6'2/190 pounds, which is 9 pounds heavier than when he was drafted - another good summer and he could hit 197-202 or something.

2nd highest scoring defenseman on the team after Biega who was taken early in the 3rd round in the same draft.

He finished 4th on the team in points, but Fallstrom would likely have had more points than him had he played as many games.

GMMG's gotta make a move for Biega - what a future pairing that would be, esp. on the PP.

Anyhow, not a bad rookie campaign - hopefully it continues into the playoffs.

Still not quite sure how McNally is less than 3 months younger than Biega and Biega is finishing his 3rd year. I get the late birthday thing but don't see how that makes him 2 years behind in College hockey.

Still not quite sure how McNally is less than 3 months younger than Biega and Biega is finishing his 3rd year. I get the late birthday thing but don't see how that makes him 2 years behind in College hockey.

biega was allowed to start early, and mcnally was probably forced to start late or was held back. stuff happens, different school systems have different rules, etc.

The Crimson (10-8-11, 8-5-9 ECAC Hockey), seeded third in the ECAC Hockey Championship, begin the tournament with a best-of-three quarterfinal series March 9-11 at Bright Hockey Center. The winner of that series will advance to the league semifinals March 16 in Atlantic City, N.J.

Harvard lose their opener in OT 2-1. Mcnally had a bad game and was a team worst -2. I didn't get a chance to listen to the game so I'm not sure how much of that was bad luck or if he really had something to do with any of the goals against. Harvard needs to win tomorrow to keep their post season hopes alive.

Archived