Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Adam Polasek Talk

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

Poll: Adam Polasek Talk (73 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you happy we drafted Adam?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 b3.

b3.

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Assistant to Regional Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,920 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:58 PM

The Vancouver Canucks have selected defenseman Adam Polasek, 145th overall.
Posted Image

#2 MarinerIslanderSean

MarinerIslanderSean

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:27 PM

Polasek, The Next Generation!

Adam, meet Libor. Libor, meet Adam (shake hands).

Edited by MarinerIslanderSean, 26 June 2010 - 12:28 PM.

#3 b3.

b3.

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• 26,920 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:29 PM

Please, don't be related to Libor. I would have taken Daniel Brodin.
Posted Image

#4 ballsdeepfreeze

ballsdeepfreeze

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:31 PM

Please, don't be related to Libor. I would have taken Daniel Brodin.

Me too, Brodin is a Burke type player with an edge but has some Swedish talent to go along with, good pickup for the Leafs
Posted Image

#5 ilikecanucks

ilikecanucks

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts

Passed over last year.....Delorme likes the name I think.

#6 playboi19

playboi19

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,722 posts

History
2007-08: The blueliner split time between HC Vitkovice's U18 and U20 squads this season. He posted a combined three goals and five assists in 41 contests.

2008-09: Played for Vitkovice in the Czech U20 league. Posted 20 points in 38 games from the back line. Was a key part of the Czech U18 team at the World Championships, recording five points in six games. Drafted by the QMJHL's Prince Edward Island Rocket in the first round (19th overall) of the 2009 CHL Import Draft.

Polasek expressed to Hockey's Future a desire to play in the CHL next season.

HF's interview with Polasek from the 2009 U18s.

Ranked 52nd among European skaters by Central Scouting for the 2009 draft, and 120th overall by ISS (April).

2009-10: In his QMJHL season, Polasek played in 66 games for the Rocket. He scored 13 goals and added 28 assists for 41 points while also chipping in with 91 penalty minutes. Polasek registered no points in 5 playoff games.

Talent Analysis
Listed at 6'2, 187 pounds, Polasek looks bigger both on and off the ice. The Czech has a hard-hitting, and effective, approach to defense. But his skill should not be overlooked. He skates well, has a hard and accurate slapshot, and makes good reads. Polasek was steady and dependable in his own end and he could quickly read the play and make moves to intercept. Strong on his skates, the 18-year-old has plenty of room to grow

http://www.hockeysfu.../prospects/5750

#7 AntonRodin

AntonRodin

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,929 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:33 PM

He has some pretty good stats nice size im liking this pick

#8 whysoserious

whysoserious

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:33 PM

Listed at 6'2, 187 pounds, Polasek looks bigger both on and off the ice. The Czech has a hard-hitting, and effective, approach to defense. But his skill should not be overlooked. He skates well, has a hard and accurate slapshot, and makes good reads. Polasek was steady and dependable in his own end and he could quickly read the play and make moves to intercept. Strong on his skates, the 18-year-old has plenty of room to grow
Posted Image

#9 Bananas

Bananas

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,025 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:34 PM

5th rounder, take it for what it is. Good call, though. Seems like he went under the radar?
Hey CDC! Remember this!?

http://forum.canucks...in-this-change/

#10 SarcasticPerson

SarcasticPerson

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

He's already better than Libor.

#11 Brunners

Brunners

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,414 posts

Made the QMJHL All Rookie team last year; not bad.

Posted Image

Edited by Brunners, 26 June 2010 - 12:37 PM.

Posted Image

--

#12 ilikecanucks

ilikecanucks

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:35 PM

Could be good with the right development.

I am really hoping for Charles Inglis in the 6th.

#13 Gnickers87

Gnickers87

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,441 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:36 PM

I really like this pick, he was a guy I was hoping we'd take in the later rounds.
Posted Image

#14 canucklehead44

canucklehead44

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,813 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:36 PM

Seems like a good pick. He put up better numbers than Sauve last year and is a year younger, plus he has the size and physical attributes to become an NHLer.
Sig too big.

#15 CRAZY_4_NAZZY

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,611 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:37 PM

Another Peter Andersson in the making?

I like how MG has taken picks that kind of resemble our picks last year

Connauton=Mcnally
Andersson=Polasek

Hey MG wanna sneak in a playe rlike Schroeder or Rodin in?

25gxmpw.png

#16 b3.

b3.

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• 26,920 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:42 PM

I guess he isn't related to Libor.
Posted Image

#17 The Kassassin Train

The Kassassin Train

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,153 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:42 PM

Liking how since it's late in the draft we're going by organizational needs at this point. I think we're getting a Goalie and a Forward bottom 6 guy in the 6th round.

The key difference is that Sopel can fill in for Seabrook and Campbell just fine. Bieksa, he is garbage so in that sense he is like the worst defenseman in the league.

When Cody (Hodgson) gets older, he might be better than Datsyuk.

Let's not push this guy (Kassian). He's still immature, and if he fails on the 2nd line it's because he isn't ready. Some guys really need years to develop, it's how well and how fast players adapt to the game. In my opinion, I'd rather have Horvat getting 2nd line minutes. He will start off on the 3rd line next season but I see him making the transition, being a great compliment to whoever plays his wings.

At this point, I don't see Kassian fitting in to any role other than a 3rd. If players like Kassian start getting 2nd line minutes then we just stay inconsistent as a team.

The idiocy on CDC....

#18 The Kassassin Train

The Kassassin Train

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,153 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:46 PM

Listed at 6'1, 180 pounds, Adam Polasek looks bigger both on and off the ice. The Czech has a hard-hitting, and effective, approach to defense. But his skill should not be overlooked. He skates well, has a hard and accurate slapshot, and makes good reads.

At the recent U18 World Championships in Fargo/Moorhead, Polasek played on the top unit and on both special teams. He finished the tournament second on his team in scoring with five points in six games, and was the only Czech player on the plus side, at +1. Despite logging a lot of minutes, his play did not fall off as the tournament went on.

In the 2008-09 regular season, Polasek had 20 points in 38 games for Vitkovice Ostrava in the Czech junior league.

Polasek is young for the 2009 draft class, not turning 18 until July 12. And the U18s have helped Polasek's stock. ISS has ranked Polasek 120th on their April (post-tournament) list, and cited him as a riser.

"[Polasek] likes to rush the puck and has good hands that allow him to make good space for himself," ISS wrote. "He is able to block lanes well in his own end, but can get a little too focused on the puck at times. He logged a ton of minutes for the Czechs, especially in the late minutes of games, and was often matched up against other countries' top players."

Central Scouting has Polasek at 52nd on the European skaters final list (finished before the tournament).

Hockey's Future spoke to Polasek after a round-robin game at the U18s, his first time in the United States. Teammate Robin Soudek of the Edmonton Oil Kings translated.

HF: How do you like playing on the smaller ice as a defenseman?
AP: It isn't so hard, but in the defensive zone you don't have much time to make a good pass. In the offensive zone you have more time than in Europe. So it's not bad.

HF: Do you consider yourself more of an offensive defenseman or defensive defenseman?
AP: In Czech, I'm an offensive defenseman, but here at the tournament I have to play more defensively.

HF: Why do you have to be more defensive, is it what your coach wants?
AP: The opponents are better, so the coach tells us to play more defensively.

HF: But you scored a goal today.
AP: The goal I scored I shot from the blue line so it wasn't from an odd-man rush or anything like that. It was a defensive goal, so it's OK.

HF: If you make it to the NHL, do you think you will be more offensive or defensive?
AP: (laughs) If I would make it, I would see what the team wants and play my best.

HF: You laughed, do you think it's crazy that you'd make it?
AP: It's a small chance. We'll see what happens.

HF: But there's lots of scouts here today and you played well.
AP: Thanks. I hope someone saw me and will take me in the draft.

HF: Do you consider your slap shot one of your best assets?
AP: It's a plus, but I don't have so much time here, so if I can, I shoot.

HF: You also play physically, is that one of your best assets too?
AP: I like to be physical and it's no problem for me. I try to make a hit at all times on the ice. I like that.

HF: What do you still need to work on in your game to get better?
AP: I have to play quicker, like making passes. Work on everything -- skating, shooting, playing physical. I'm only starting my career.

HF: Your partner in the tournament is Jakub Jerabek, how do you like playing with him?
AP: I've played with him for a long time on the national team so I know where he is on the ice, and I like that.

HF: Have you talked to any NHL scouts this year?
AP: I haven't talked to anyone personally, but some have sent messages to my agent (Newport).

HF: Next year do you want to stay in the Czech Republic or try the CHL?
AP: I want to try the CHL.

HF: Have you talked to any CHL teams?
AP: Yes, but I can't remember which teams.

HF: Have you had any major injuries in your career?
AP: I had an operation on my left shoulder two years ago. I couldn't play for three months. That's the only one.

The key difference is that Sopel can fill in for Seabrook and Campbell just fine. Bieksa, he is garbage so in that sense he is like the worst defenseman in the league.

When Cody (Hodgson) gets older, he might be better than Datsyuk.

Let's not push this guy (Kassian). He's still immature, and if he fails on the 2nd line it's because he isn't ready. Some guys really need years to develop, it's how well and how fast players adapt to the game. In my opinion, I'd rather have Horvat getting 2nd line minutes. He will start off on the 3rd line next season but I see him making the transition, being a great compliment to whoever plays his wings.

At this point, I don't see Kassian fitting in to any role other than a 3rd. If players like Kassian start getting 2nd line minutes then we just stay inconsistent as a team.

The idiocy on CDC....

#19 Sanford

Sanford

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,426 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:45 PM

Sigh... disappointing draft for me.

The fact that Bieksa is still breathing in a Canucks uniform disgusts me. I would take a 7th rounder...

Please make it happen.
Posted Image

#20 Brunners

Brunners

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:54 PM

The fact that Bieksa is still breathing in a Canucks uniform disgusts me. I would take a 7th rounder...

Please make it happen.

Wow, you're always so negative; we've made two solid picks with our 4th and 5th rounders, and I'm sure if there was a deal worth moving Bieksa for; it would have been done.

Stop being so glass half empty all the time.

Posted Image

--

#21 absent

absent

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:14 PM

This one looks like it could be the real gem of the draft for us. Looks quite raw as well though, gonna be awhile from the looks of it.
Posted Image

#22 CRAZY_4_NAZZY

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,611 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:23 PM

not much of a goal since goalie was down but he has a good wrister

25gxmpw.png

#23 Gnickers87

Gnickers87

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,441 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:25 PM

Please make it happen.

I want Bieksa gone as much as the next guy, but Gillis can't trade him until he knows he has a replacement. So if Gillis can sign a Hamhuis, Martin or Michalek, then Bieksa can proceed to trade him.

Edited by Gnickers87, 26 June 2010 - 01:26 PM.

Posted Image

#24 Down by the River

Down by the River

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,097 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:36 PM

Listed at 6'1, 180 pounds, Adam Polasek looks bigger both on and off the ice. The Czech has a hard-hitting, and effective, approach to defense. But his skill should not be overlooked. He skates well, has a hard and accurate slapshot, and makes good reads.

At the recent U18 World Championships in Fargo/Moorhead, Polasek played on the top unit and on both special teams. He finished the tournament second on his team in scoring with five points in six games, and was the only Czech player on the plus side, at +1. Despite logging a lot of minutes, his play did not fall off as the tournament went on.

In the 2008-09 regular season, Polasek had 20 points in 38 games for Vitkovice Ostrava in the Czech junior league.

Polasek is young for the 2009 draft class, not turning 18 until July 12. And the U18s have helped Polasek's stock. ISS has ranked Polasek 120th on their April (post-tournament) list, and cited him as a riser.

"[Polasek] likes to rush the puck and has good hands that allow him to make good space for himself," ISS wrote. "He is able to block lanes well in his own end, but can get a little too focused on the puck at times. He logged a ton of minutes for the Czechs, especially in the late minutes of games, and was often matched up against other countries' top players."

Central Scouting has Polasek at 52nd on the European skaters final list (finished before the tournament).

Hockey's Future spoke to Polasek after a round-robin game at the U18s, his first time in the United States. Teammate Robin Soudek of the Edmonton Oil Kings translated.

HF: How do you like playing on the smaller ice as a defenseman?
AP: It isn't so hard, but in the defensive zone you don't have much time to make a good pass. In the offensive zone you have more time than in Europe. So it's not bad.

HF: Do you consider yourself more of an offensive defenseman or defensive defenseman?
AP: In Czech, I'm an offensive defenseman, but here at the tournament I have to play more defensively.

HF: Why do you have to be more defensive, is it what your coach wants?
AP: The opponents are better, so the coach tells us to play more defensively.

HF: But you scored a goal today.
AP: The goal I scored I shot from the blue line so it wasn't from an odd-man rush or anything like that. It was a defensive goal, so it's OK.

HF: If you make it to the NHL, do you think you will be more offensive or defensive?
AP: (laughs) If I would make it, I would see what the team wants and play my best.

HF: You laughed, do you think it's crazy that you'd make it?
AP: It's a small chance. We'll see what happens.

HF: But there's lots of scouts here today and you played well.
AP: Thanks. I hope someone saw me and will take me in the draft.

HF: Do you consider your slap shot one of your best assets?
AP: It's a plus, but I don't have so much time here, so if I can, I shoot.

HF: You also play physically, is that one of your best assets too?
AP: I like to be physical and it's no problem for me. I try to make a hit at all times on the ice. I like that.

HF: What do you still need to work on in your game to get better?
AP: I have to play quicker, like making passes. Work on everything -- skating, shooting, playing physical. I'm only starting my career.

HF: Your partner in the tournament is Jakub Jerabek, how do you like playing with him?
AP: I've played with him for a long time on the national team so I know where he is on the ice, and I like that.

HF: Have you talked to any NHL scouts this year?
AP: I haven't talked to anyone personally, but some have sent messages to my agent (Newport).

HF: Next year do you want to stay in the Czech Republic or try the CHL?
AP: I want to try the CHL.

HF: Have you talked to any CHL teams?
AP: Yes, but I can't remember which teams.

HF: Have you had any major injuries in your career?
AP: I had an operation on my left shoulder two years ago. I couldn't play for three months. That's the only one.

One thing that I've noticed, is that when European players are given the opportunity to do an interview in their own language, they do a much better job than North American players do when speaking in their own language.

#25 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 28,752 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:45 PM

As long as his last name isn't cursed or something. Believe it or not, I'm happier with the players we did draft, than what happened last night.

I think they are all solid late round picks.
GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#26 TOMapleLaughs

TOMapleLaughs

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 36,193 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:54 PM

When i saw 'Polasek' on the list, the automatic thought was 'future Canuck.'

Good work, Gillis. Way to play with our minds...

9jRgxTJ.gif

#27 holyBadger

holyBadger

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 04:09 PM

First off even if he was related to Libor what does it matter.

Does anyone even remember the draft when Pat Quinn went off the board to take Libor Polesek.

Vancouver had the 21st pick overall that year at that time Vancouver needed a big center (especially because we were always playing Calgary and Joel Otto or Edmonton Mark Messier. So the pick made sence.

Center Born Apr 22 1974 -- Novy Jicin, Czech Height 6.04 -- Weight 226 -- Shoots L

Libor Still Played Hockey though: just not here...

1992-93 Hamilton Canucks AHL 60 7 12 19 34 ----------
1993-94 Hamilton Canucks AHL 76 11 12 23 40 3 0 0 0 0
1994-95 South Carolina Stingrays ECHL 7 0 0 0 6 ----------
1994-95 Syracuse Crunch AHL 45 2 8 10 16 ----------
1995-96 Syracuse Crunch AHL 8 0 2 2 6 ----------

1995-96 Vitkovice HC Czech 19 4 5 9 26 3 0 0 0 2
1996-97 Slavia Praha HC Czech 12 3 1 4 55 ----------
1996-97 Vitkovice HC Czech 23 4 4 8 66 ----------
1997-98 Vitkovice HC Czech 48 10 9 19 56 11 3 4 7 24
1998-99 Vitkovice HC Czech 8 2 1 3 39 ----------
1998-99 Opava HC Czech 35 5 6 11 80 ----------
1999-00 Vitkovice HC Czech 27 7 8 15 42 ----------
2000-01 Vitkovice HC Czech 36 3 6 9 54 ----------
2000-01 Plzen HC Czech 10 2 1 3 6 ----------
2001-02 Zilina HK-SKP Slovak 13 0 0 0 10
2003-04 Zvolen HKm Slovak 45 5 11 16 69 17 2 2 4 39
2004-05 Kosice HC Slovak 15 0 0 0 22
2004-05 Dubnica Spartak HC Slovak 19 0 1 1 10
2005-06 Vsetin HC Czech 2 0 0 0 0 ---------

On top of all that who else could we have selected (it's not like we selected a player who had died before the draft like Calgary did a few years ago.)

Round 1 NHL Totals Round Num. Drafted By Player Pos Drafted From GP G A Pts PIM

1 21 Vancouver Libor Polasek C Vitkovice [Czech.]
1 22 Detroit Curtis Bowen L Ottawa 67's [OHL]
1 23 Toronto Grant Marshall R Ottawa 67's [OHL] 700 92 147 239 793
1 24 NY Rangers Peter Ferraro R Waterloo Black Hawks [USHL] 92 9 15 24 58

Round 2 Round Num. Drafted By Player Pos Drafted From GP G A Pts PIM
2 25 Ottawa Chad Penney L North Bay Centennials [OHL] 3 0 0 0 2
2 26 Tampa Bay Drew Bannister D Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds [OHL] 164 5 25 30 161
2 27 Winnipeg Boris Mironov D CSKA Moscow [Russia] 716 76 231 307 891
2 28 Quebec Paul Brousseau R Hull Olympiques [QMJHL] 26 1 3 4 29
2 29 Quebec Tuomas Gronman D Tacoma Rockets [WHL] 38 1 3 4 38
2 30 Calgary Chris O'Sullivan D Catholic Memorial H.S. (Mass.) 62 2 17 19 16
2 31 Philadelphia Denis Metlyuk L Tolyatti Lada [Russia]
2 32 Washington Jim Carey G Catholic Memorial H.S. (Mass.) 172 0 1 1 8
2 33 Mtl. Canadiens Valeri Bure R Spokane Chiefs [WHL] 621 174 226 400 221
2 34 Minnesota Jarkko Varvio R HPK Hameenlinna [FNL] 13 3 4 7 4
2 35 Buffalo Jozef Cierny L ZTK Zvolen (Czech.) 1 0 0 0 0
2 36 Chicago Jeff Shantz C Regina Pats [WHL] 642 72 139 211 341
2 37 Edmonton Martin Reichel F Freiburg EHC [Ger.1]
2 38 St. Louis Igor Korolev C Moscow Dynamo [Russia] 795 119 227 346 330
2 39 Los Angeles Justin Hocking D Spokane Chiefs [WHL] 1 0 0 0 0
2 40 Vancouver Mike Peca C Ottawa 67's [OHL] 864 176 289 465 798

So lets see 20/20 vision who could we have taken:

Valeri Bure, Jim Carey, Boris Mirinov, Grant Marshall, Jeff Shantz, Igor Korolev...

So..If we selected Curtis Bowen from the Ottawa 67's would that have been better since he was on the draft list, or maybe Martin Reichel Chad Penny, hey maybe Denis Metlyuk or Josef Cierny

So enough with the Garbage Libor comments.. wow we could have had Bure's brother! Remember we needed a BIG center.

Valeri Bure, Right Wing Russia Height 5.11 -- Weight 179
Jim Carey Goalie USA Height 6.02 -- Weight 190 won the vezina in his second year then disappeared.
Boris Mironov Defense Russia Height 6.03 -- Weight 220,
Grant Marshall Right Wing CAN Height 6.01 -- Weight 200

hmm nope only 2 centers that went onto any type on an NHL Career out of the 18 picks between 21Polesek and 40 Peca

Jeff Shantz Center CAN Height 6.00 -- Weight 184,
Igor Korolev Center Russia Height 6.01 -- Weight 198

Polesek in comparison to these two was a MONSTER!
Libor Polesek Height 6.04 -- Weight 226 -- Shoots L

Hey but what were we thinking: we could have had:

Brent Gretzky - Center

round 3 #49 overall 1992 NHL Entry Draft
Born Feb 20 1972 -- Brantford, ONT
Height 5.11 -- Weight 170 -- Shoots L
13 GP 1 G 3 A 4 P.... wow we would have been so much better!!

Edited by holyBadger, 26 June 2010 - 04:29 PM.

Good Night Nancy! No need for an Apology
Posted Image
Hey Nancy Horton! So do you admire your pass much?
Now you can go pick up your teeth from the front counter; of course after your nap is done!

#28 EERO

EERO

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:14 PM

this seems like a really solid pick to me, he has great numbers and size. Does anyone know why he fell so low? because looking at his stats and reading things about makes it seem like he should of gone in the first 2 or 3 rounds.

Edited by V.Hedman_77, 27 June 2010 - 05:15 PM.

Posted Image

credit VC

#29 AntonRodin.

AntonRodin.

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:42 PM

Out of all the players we've drafted this draft, he's my fav. and he has potential. I don't know why. But he's got size and skill. Love it!

#30 EERO

EERO

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:10 PM

found this

Edited by V.Hedman_77, 27 June 2010 - 11:11 PM.

Posted Image

credit VC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.