The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

******OFFICIAL BLACKBERRY THREAD******

i am a beast

When I try to accept the invites it says I'm already apart of the CDC group, but it says its me and one other person and I can only see 2 things that i said. I don't get it, does someone know whats going on?

If something like that happened to me, I'd try restarting my Blackberry :P

how much are the average cost per month for the plans.

i mean total

Im thinking of getting one. This will be my first cellphone.

Mine is actually 3 separate things but the total is $50 before taxes

$25 - Unlimited Texting, Unlimited Weeknights & Weekends, 100 Day Time minutes

$10 Value Pack - Caller ID, WhoCalled, Enhanced Voicemail

$15 BlackBerry Messenger & Social Networking - BBM, FB, Twitter, MSN, etc

2 year contract and I have a Rogers unlocked Bold.

I have the Bold 9000 and when I make phone calls I start out with 3G and when the call is over my phone automatically goes to Edge or just says GSM. It stays like this for a bit then goes back to 3G. Anybody else get this or is it time to call Rogers for a replacement?

I have the Bold 9000 and when I make phone calls I start out with 3G and when the call is over my phone automatically goes to Edge or just says GSM. It stays like this for a bit then goes back to 3G. Anybody else get this or is it time to call Rogers for a replacement?

Happens to me too but it doesn't concern me too much. I sorta know what's happening but I can't really explain it lol but calling Rogers and asking them what's wrong isn't a bad idea. That's if you can get a hold of them.

i got a new curve about a week ago, probably the best phone i've ever had.

but can i not send pictures to my contacts via sms? would i have to use BBM?

SMS is strictly text only, you'd need MMS but that will probably cost something. Sending pics over BBM is free though.

SMS is strictly text only, you'd need MMS but that will probably cost something. Sending pics over BBM is free though.

and i guess i can just upload them to facebook or whatever. that's kinda inconvenient though, i wish i could just send them over a text like with any other phone.

and i guess i can just upload them to facebook or whatever. that's kinda inconvenient though, i wish i could just send them over a text like with any other phone.

Like I said, you can :P But it's not very popular and both parties would be charged for MMS unless MMS is included in your plan. I get charged 50 cents for sending/receiving and I'm with Fido.

Btw if you haven't joined the CDC BBM group.. JOIN NOW!

Sounds like there will be a new version of BBM being released not too long from now!

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-messenger-beta-zone-v5-0-1-32-now-available

...and also, RIM responds to Steve Jobs & Apple's allegations that the antenna problem happens to every smart phone out there.

http://crackberry.com/rim-official-statment-response-apples-iphone-4-antenna-propaganda

I just ordered in my Bold from Telus yesterday and should be here within the next two days.

Are there any good apps/programs that would be beneficial for other features (don't know if this would be understood, but I have no other way of wording it :P)

I am getting ScoreMobile for BB, and other sports related apps out there (ESPN etc.?)

Thanks for the help :)

Archived