The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

******OFFICIAL BLACKBERRY THREAD******

i am a beast

Blackberry 10 looks so meh

Probably still gonna get a S3.

It's not like what has been shown is meant to wow you, it's for developers. I personally still like it more than what the other OS's have.

Speaking of the S3, what's so special about it? I was playing with my friends the other day and I don't get the hype.

Been having endless problems with my bold 9900.

So my BB days (yearsss) are over. I'm going to get a new phone today. Either the galaxy s3 or the iphone5.

I'm sooo going to miss BBM and the physical keyboard.

What do you guys think? Should I go s3 or i5?

So my BB days (yearsss) are over. I'm going to get a new phone today. Either the galaxy s3 or the iphone5.

Neither :(

That sucks, what kind of problems?

If you really don't want to stay with BB, I'd go with the S3.

One of these days, ill upgrade on the Curve ive had for 2 years. Anyone hear anything about the Blackberry Blade???

Never heard of it but damn does it look cool. Look at those specs :shock:, this thing crushes the Iphone 5 and Galaxy.

blackberry-blade.jpg

I'm really thinking about switching from my torch 9810 to a 4s or s3... Maybe even an iphone 5. The lack of apps and features to my blackberry is really overcoming the two main reasons I still have a blackberry; for its keyboard and trackpad.

Hang onto it. S4 is being announced in Feb Galaxy Nexus 2 is being rumoured to be even more powerful than the aforementioned S3 and iPhone 5.

Galaxy Nexus 2 specs are said to be pretty mind blowing. For all those dreaming of a 12MP camera, get a real damn camera....MP does NOT reflect the quality of an image.....

That sucks, what kind of problems?

You name it, I've had it, unfortunately. Power cycle issues(middle of a phone call and the phone turns off and won't restart until I pull battery out and wait 15mins), media player malfunctioning, freezing, excessive battery drain, keys falling off, lagging, ringer doesn't work, missed phone calls, texts going thru 9 times to my boss, countless bbm problems, alarm won't go off sometimes, some emails not coming through, repeats on my calendar (it would show an appt on sat for both sat and sunday).

This is over the course of 1 original and 5 refurbished phones. Lesson learned. Never buy a phone from fshop or bestbuy.

Ordered a 32gig samsung galaxy s3 for 49$

Going to transfer my 32gig microsd card, giving me 64gigs.

It'll be tough to leave bb after so many years but it needs to be done. Sigh.

Archived