The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

******OFFICIAL BLACKBERRY THREAD******

i am a beast

Smartphone shown above with a new activation on a 2-year Fido Agreement on a monthly plan of $35 or more or on a 3-year Fido Agreement on a monthly plan of $25 or more and Data add-on.

In other words, if you sign a two-year contract, your monthly bill must be $35 or greater. If you sign a three-year contract, your monthly plan must include a data add-on and a monthly bill of at least $25.

So $25 won't cut it unless you get a data plan with that.

I would say go with CityFido for $35 on a two-year contract.

Might I suggest the $30 BBM plan Virgin Mobile currently has? $30 for unlimited international texting, 150 minutes and BBM. You can only get it on the Curve or the Pearl though. BBM is great, you can use it when you're roaming if you have wifi.

This seems really good, is Virgin Mobile any good though?

I currently own an iphone 3GS, leaning towards a blackberry.

Is there anything good out there other than the Torch?

I really dislike that style on the torch but I really love that look on the 8900/9300. I like it mostly cause of its keys, their rounded instead of squared.

Is there anything out there kinda like the 8900 but newer and in a bold? What do you recommend? (nothing too too big either)

OR

should I wait?

I currently own an iphone 3GS, leaning towards a blackberry.

Is there anything good out there other than the Torch?

I really dislike that style on the torch but I really love that look on the 8900/9300. I like it mostly cause of its keys, their rounded instead of squared.

Is there anything out there kinda like the 8900 but newer and in a bold? What do you recommend? (nothing too too big either)

OR

should I wait?

The Blackberry Bold Touch is coming out soon.

http://ca.blackberry.com/smartphones/blackberrybold/touchbold.jsp

This seems really good, is Virgin Mobile any good though?

Another comparable deal is the Blackberry Social for $35 from Telus. 200 minutes, unlimited text messaging, unlimited social networking (FaceBook, BBM, Twitter, MySpace, MSN) and you can choose to double your minutes or have unlimited talk/text nationwide with five numbers. If you sign for 3 years, you can get a Curve for free.

Another comparable deal is the Blackberry Social for $35 from Telus. 200 minutes, unlimited text messaging, unlimited social networking (FaceBook, BBM, Twitter, MySpace, MSN) and you can choose to double your minutes or have unlimited talk/text nationwide with five numbers. If you sign for 3 years, you can get a Curve for free.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I checked the website and it seems to be a $45 social plan and not $35?

Archived