The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

******OFFICIAL BLACKBERRY THREAD******

i am a beast

how do i use wi-fi? like when i am in a zone that i know has wi-fi, i click on browser and a little message comes up that says "this is a wi-fi service. please ensure your device has an active wi-fi connection and try again."

Set up Wi-Fi network > Search for Wi-Fi

or something like that

I just got my first Blackberry, Cure 8530 with Virgin. Please add me to the group, 316E3C43.

Being a new Crackberry addict, what are three things you can tell me about my Blackberry? IE/ Apps, tips, tricks, etc. Thanks.

EDIT: You guys are going to hate me for all my newb questions, but I'm asking this one anyways. I just got sent the invite to the group. How do I add myself to the CDC BBG?

Bold 9800 (Slider) coming out on August 15. Yay or nay?

just read an article saying that it could be possible canada is releasing at a later time like october and AT&T will be getting it august 15ish. kinda odd that the US gets the 9800 before Canada.

just read an article saying that it could be possible canada is releasing at a later time like october and AT&T will be getting it august 15ish. kinda odd that the US gets the 9800 before Canada.

Not all that surprised really, it's a marketing technique.

Archived