The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who's the Hottest Chick in the World Right Now?

CanuckMascot-ish

It is short hair, but it's also a bit of a bob cut. Which is not an extreme style by any means. Look at Emma Watson again. That is a VERY short cut.

They call it a pixie cut, this type of hairstyle. Look at it again.

300.watson.emma.lc.080510.jpg

That. Is. Short. And it doesn't look great on her, in my opinion.

*all subjective, I will be insulting people*

Hep-Taxi_pics_500.jpg

13 years later...

marion_cotillard_inception_premiere_2.jpg

Needs a bump, and I'm going to throw Marion Cotillard in there again. She has managed to survive that transition from either being cute or hot, to being beautiful and attractive. Other people who survived that transition would be.... Nicole Kidman (pre-botox), Penelope Cruz, Kate Beckinsale, Rachael McAdams, Charlize Theron, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Gwyneth Paltrow, Halle Berry, Kate Winslet, Cate Blanchett, Julianne Moore..... a level of elite beauty, and they all successfully went from being either hot or cute to very attractive (older people can go much deeper than me, since this is from pure experience), or they have maintained a consistent level of beauty for very long. In the celeb business, this is MUCH harder for women than it is for men. For men, you're okay until you're 40 (and for guys like Pitt and Clooney, 45).

There's a group of people who are still young but will probably look good, such as Kristen Bell, Emily Blunt, Jessica Alba, Beyonce, Mila Kunis, Zhang Ziyi, Kate Hudson... there are definitely more out there, mostly the women who are hovering around 30. They look great and they don't seem to be showing age much.

People who have crashed, IMO.... Elisha Cuthbert (she doesn't look hot anymore), Jessica Biel (face is scary), Julia Roberts, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jeniffer Love Hewitt, Angelina Jolie (yes, I said it), Jodie Foster, Helen Hunt....

Basically, anybody who is smoking hot right now probably won't make that jump, like Scarlett Johannsson, Megan Fox, probably won't look amazing 6 to 8 years from now (I'll be surprised and equally as happy if they do). Of the young actresses right now, if they are attractive ("hot" is not attractive), they can probably look good 10 years from now. And that's why Marion Cotillard is amazing, because she aged SUPER SLOW. Gemma Arterton, Ellen Page, Evan Rachel Wood, Emma Stone (borderline hot), Emma Watson, Mia Wasikowska, all fit under that "young and attractive" category. Blake Lively is hot and attractive. I don't know what to say about her.

I am borderline trolling here, since I KNOW that I'm probably going to piss off a lot of people, men and women. Oh well, lulz.

*all subjective, I will be insulting people*

Needs a bump, and I'm going to throw Marion Cotillard in there again. She has managed to survive that transition from either being cute or hot, to being beautiful and attractive. Other people who survived that transition would be.... Nicole Kidman (pre-botox), Penelope Cruz, Kate Beckinsale, Rachael McAdams, Charlize Theron, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Gwyneth Paltrow, Halle Berry, Kate Winslet, Cate Blanchett, Julianne Moore..... a level of elite beauty, and they all successfully went from being either hot or cute to very attractive (older people can go much deeper than me, since this is from pure experience), or they have maintained a consistent level of beauty for very long. In the celeb business, this is MUCH harder for women than it is for men. For men, you're okay until you're 40 (and for guys like Pitt and Clooney, 45).

There's a group of people who are still young but will probably look good, such as Kristen Bell, Emily Blunt, Jessica Alba, Beyonce, Mila Kunis, Zhang Ziyi, Kate Hudson... there are definitely more out there, mostly the women who are hovering around 30. They look great and they don't seem to be showing age much.

People who have crashed, IMO.... Elisha Cuthbert (she doesn't look hot anymore), Jessica Biel (face is scary), Julia Roberts, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jeniffer Love Hewitt, Angelina Jolie (yes, I said it), Jodie Foster, Helen Hunt....

Basically, anybody who is smoking hot right now probably won't make that jump, like Scarlett Johannsson, Megan Fox, probably won't look amazing 6 to 8 years from now (I'll be surprised and equally as happy if they do). Of the young actresses right now, if they are attractive ("hot" is not attractive), they can probably look good 10 years from now. And that's why Marion Cotillard is amazing, because she aged SUPER SLOW. Gemma Arterton, Ellen Page, Evan Rachel Wood, Emma Stone (borderline hot), Emma Watson, Mia Wasikowska, all fit under that "young and attractive" category. Blake Lively is hot and attractive. I don't know what to say about her.

I am borderline trolling here, since I KNOW that I'm probably going to piss off a lot of people, men and women. Oh well, lulz.

Archived