The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who's the Hottest Chick in the World Right Now?

CanuckMascot-ish

Being a guy myself, do other guys not have the respect and dignity for women like I do? Yes, this is the interwebs, where people's dissociative/different identities exist, but come on, can we not compose ourselves to a level of acceptable standards?

And yes, we can criticize flaws in a person's beauty, but to "Hack her looks/body unmercifully" is completely unacceptable.

Being a guy myself, do other guys not have the respect and dignity for women like I do? Yes, this is the interwebs, where people's dissociative/different identities exist, but come on, can we not compose ourselves to a level of acceptable standards?

And yes, we can criticize flaws in a person's beauty, but to "Hack her looks/body unmercifully" is completely unacceptable.

Getting that out of the way, I firmly believe that Christina Hendricks is the definition of beauty.

092409-christina-hendricks-400.jpg

The sultry look in her eyes in combination with her hair and smile is muy hermosa. Not conforming to the media pressures and other thin celebrities, Christina Hendricks is.....well.......voluptuous.

Yeah, look at her go. Not conforming to the media standards of being skinny. Instead of being skinny, she's just in good shape and rocks a G cup chest. In your face standards of sex appeal!

God bless her for letting women know it's OKAY to have freakishly large breasts and curved hips that reach out from her thin waist.

too long have huge busted, and thin-waisted women been made to feel ugly!

christina-hendricks.jpg

This is what real women look like, right?

Archived