The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Attn: Invalid Sources

b3.

Semin to Vancouver. LOL are you kidding me. We're near the cap already plus Washington wants something decent in return. We have nothing decent to give. Washington's pushing for the cup, they don't want picks for Semin.

He thinks Nashville is interested in Semin as well. Nashville doesn't even want to pay Weber a decent salary, what makes you think they can afford Semin...

Eklund is full of BS. You should allow hockeybuzz but ban Eklund rumours.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/The-Canucks--Interest-in-Semin-Predators-looking-to-add--Moreau-a-King/1/37662

We all know his rumors are bogus but what I find really funny is he must think everyone believes he's legit cus he keeps posting them. There's no way in hell he's got 30 close friends that are a close friend of every GM in the league. Even if he did, there's no way in hell they're first instinct upon hearing this GM talking about a trade is to send their friend Eklund a text message about it. Even if both those things are true lol there's no way they would keep informing their "close friend" Eklund after he posts each one on his very own hockey rumors website within minutes claiming it as breaking news.

Let's say you were about to hook up with this really hot girl and you text your buddy to tell him about it. Seconds later he posts it on facebook and tags you and the really hot girl in the post. The next time you probably wouldn't tell him untill it actually went down lol

Just wondering if anyone knows who this guy actually is or what his background is?

The only thing worse than eklund is the sniveling, whining and complaining from you bitches about how he's not a credible source. Really now if seeing a post about eklund is the the worst thing in your day I recommend you go out, buy a bullet and rent a gun. Seriously move on with your life.

The only thing worse than eklund is the sniveling, whining and complaining from you bitches about how he's not a credible source. Really now if seeing a post about eklund is the the worst thing in your day I recommend you go out, buy a bullet and rent a gun. Seriously move on with your life.

It is not the worst thing of the day. What irks me is that people listen to him and he makes money from it.

The only research he does is he has a list of Canadian teams and popular US teams, looks for big names, then posts a garbage rumour that player A is going to Vancouver/Toronto/Montreal or one of the bigger US markets.

It's all about cash. No credibility.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this one's been brought up: @NHLGossip. Seems to be along the lines of @NHLRumours and @NHLSourcesSay and they were saying Raymond was reassigned to the Wolves on a conditioning stint. The only issue with that (apart from being incorrect) is they quoted an article that quoted another article that eventually linked back to the Vancouver Sun quoting AV when he said they wanted to ease him in here, but a conditioning stint was something they'd considered.

Don't know if this one's been brought up: @NHLGossip. Seems to be along the lines of @NHLRumours and @NHLSourcesSay and they were saying Raymond was reassigned to the Wolves on a conditioning stint. The only issue with that (apart from being incorrect) is they quoted an article that quoted another article that eventually linked back to the Vancouver Sun quoting AV when he said they wanted to ease him in here, but a conditioning stint was something they'd considered.

Added it to the list of invalid sources. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

in regards to hockeybreak I think he is legit. Ive been following him on twitter for awhile and he has broken some trades. You have to remember that every rumor he posts isn't going to become true.

Also I think samjam and hockeybreak aren't the same person like some of you are suggesting. SamJam is a Canucks fan and will talk about the Canucks mostly on twitter and Hockeybreak when not posting rumors, likes to talk about the Leafs and tell us if so and so had been called up and stuff like that. I doubt samjam would have time to do all that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HHR_Hockey isn't valid but Eklund is??!!? Eklund was the who predicted Malkin to Toronto right? LOL. HHR_Hockey is very credible

I agree with this.

Please take HHR Hockey of this list. A very good source. Nothing invalid about him. Also, Eklund? He is an idiot. He called the Mike Richards trade, but thats basically it!

Archived