The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Attn: Invalid Sources

b3.

• 3 months later...

Is Vanstrom_BC a reliable source? he was the first to report the signing of alex sulzer

Absolutely NOT. Vanstrom is just some kid re-posting stuff he sees other people reporting. Plus, Canucks facebook page broke the news before he did

Vanstrom

Canucks announce the signing of defenseman Alexander Sulzer. Alex’s cousin, Christian Ehrhoff, had a hand in his decision. Ehrhoff only had good things to say about the organization, including “Alex won’t regret signing in Vancouver, it’s a classy organization."

Yesterday at 10:59am

Vancouver Canucks

Media Release - Canucks have signed defenceman Alexander Sulzer.

Canucks sign defenceman Alexander Sulzer

canucks.nhl.com

Canucks sign defenceman Alexander Sulzer.

Yesterday at 10:36am

Absolutely NOT. Vanstrom is just some kid re-posting stuff he sees other people reporting. Plus, Canucks facebook page broke the news before he did

Vanstrom

Canucks announce the signing of defenseman Alexander Sulzer. Alex's cousin, Christian Ehrhoff, had a hand in his decision. Ehrhoff only had good things to say about the organization, including "Alex won't regret signing in Vancouver, it's a classy organization."

Yesterday at 10:59am

Vancouver Canucks

Media Release - Canucks have signed defenceman Alexander Sulzer.

Canucks sign defenceman Alexander Sulzer

canucks.nhl.com

Canucks sign defenceman Alexander Sulzer.

Yesterday at 10:36am

I'm just confused because he is the sports writer for the Globe and Mail

Vanstrom

Canucks announce the signing of defenseman Alexander Sulzer. Alex’s cousin, Christian Ehrhoff, had a hand in his decision. Ehrhoff only had good things to say about the organization, including “Alex won’t regret signing in Vancouver, it’s a classy organization."

Ehrhoff and Sulzer are cousins?

• 2 weeks later...

How's HHR_Hockey an invalid source? He called the Bitz signing a week before. He also mentioned Propsal possibly signing in CBJ which was 10 days before, called the Conklin signing a few days before, The Wisnewski signing 3 days before, Bieksa signing 1 day before and the Ehrhoff signing as well. That seems like a legit source if you ask me. Oh and those were just some of them, I could probably find more but I'm not up for the effort.

How's HHR_Hockey an invalid source? He called the Bitz signing a week before. He also mentioned Propsal possibly signing in CBJ which was 10 days before, called the Conklin signing a few days before, The Wisnewski signing 3 days before, Bieksa signing 1 day before and the Ehrhoff signing as well. That seems like a legit source if you ask me. Oh and those were just some of them, I could probably find more but I'm not up for the effort.

I Agree. Can't call HHR an invalid source hes been the best this offseason rumor wise. Has hit on most of them

• 3 weeks later...

Archived