The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My Canucks Tattoo

Nucks1619

it looks nice although (and this is just my opinion) i have never really liked the idea of a canucks, or a country's flag as a tattoo. Nonetheless if you like it then who cares what i think, i do like the tattoo, wouldnt personally get one like that myself, but like i said just my opinion.

how much it cost any way?

PS. Please dont see this comment as me ripping into you, its not just my opinion.

Yikes!

Like the commitment aspect of it and obviously it means a lot to you, but it's a good concept with a horrible execution. I've seen people get worse tattoos at 15, at least. Clearly you're a die-hard Canucks fan and that's what these boards are for and clearly you like it and that's all that matters, but personally if it was me I'd break the tattoo artist's knuckles and save anyone else that fate.

Yikes!

Like the commitment aspect of it and obviously it means a lot to you, but it's a good concept with a horrible execution. I've seen people get worse tattoos at 15, at least. Clearly you're a die-hard Canucks fan and that's what these boards are for and clearly you like it and that's all that matters, but personally if it was me I'd break the tattoo artist's knuckles and save anyone else that fate.

Despite the considerable amount of assholish and overly critical comments you seem to be receiving so far, those of us with generally rational thought coursing through our heads applaud your commitment to the :canucks:

I would, however, look into getting a different artist to redo it for you, as with minor tweaks from a truly skilled tattoo artist, it could look pretty decent.

At the very least, use someone else for your next update, and get their opinion on what could be done to improve the existing work.

Thanks for sharing ;)

Archived