The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My Canucks Tattoo

Nucks1619

• 7 months later...

Oh please!

Give your balls a tug, will you? While I don't agree with the harshness of some of these comments, we don't need the politically correct defendor coming into this thread and sprinkling happy rainbow dust to keep people from getting hurt feelings.

The guys is posting the pic voluntarily. He wants feedback. You and I (along with everyone else in ths thread) know that this tatoo missed the mark. No need to beat around the bush. I mean, the guy is happy with it - if it happens to look like someone sh!t ink onto his chest, then I'm sure he's confident enough in his decision to deal with it.

OP, good on you for your commitment, but I wish someone had talked you out of it or at least reccomended a better design. Listen to the advice and seek another artist to clean this up a bit.

/unsolicited emotional outburst.

• 3 months later...

Did anyone else notice this kid sitting in the audience in Anaheim tonight? I can't believe nobody else noticed this, he was on screen for about 10 seconds. What is even more surprising is that this tattoo is actually real. I thought it must be some kid doing it to himself with a set of markers, but, nope, it appears to be real! For someone more technically savvy, it was after a commercial break, in the 3rd period, with 11:51 remaining (at 9:05pm). I have no idea how to get a picture of it onto this site. The guy has no shirt on and a Canucks flag on his back. Just though some others might find it funny.

Did anyone else notice this kid sitting in the audience in Anaheim tonight? I can't believe nobody else noticed this, he was on screen for about 10 seconds. What is even more surprising is that this tattoo is actually real. I thought it must be some kid doing it to himself with a set of markers, but, nope, it appears to be real! For someone more technically savvy, it was after a commercial break, in the 3rd period, with 11:51 remaining (at 9:05pm). I have no idea how to get a picture of it onto this site. The guy has no shirt on and a Canucks flag on his back. Just though some others might find it funny.

Archived