The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Game worn jerseys, what do you have ?

mr.zamboni

23 Game Worn Manitoba Moose Jerseys (24 is on its way)

1 Game Worn AHL All Star Jersey (Baumgartner, Team Captain 2010)

1 Game Worn Vancouver Canucks Jersey (Burrows)

4 Game Used AHL Pucks (2 Generic Manitoba Moose, 1 Manitoba Moose Playoff Goal 08-09 <Bliznak> 1 AHL All Star Goal 2010 <Baumer>)

3 Game Used Manitoba Moose Helmets (Hansen 08-09, Grabner 09-10, Keane 09-09)

3 Pairs Game Used Manitoba Moose Gloves (Matt Pope 09-10, Michael Grabner 09-10, Guillaume Desbiens 09-10)

Most of it is photographed through the link in my sig, other are coming soon!

Happy Collecting everyone!

Great collection!! Some nice jerseys in there.. Love the Moose Edler ones.

I have a Naslund and Linden signed game worn jerseys in display cases in my pool room. I also have a 2009 Tyler Myers game worn jersey from the world juniors and a Troy Ofukany 2005 Memorial Cup tournament game worn jersey. So two pro and two junior jerseys.

Edit oh and the Myers is signed but not the Ofukany.

how do you people get all of these jerseys and how do you know they are all legit (just wondering not being rude)??

You can get them various ways on CDC under shop there is a link for buying a game worn direct from the Canucks, beware though quite pricey for what it is and only used for just the one game. The other way for Canucks jerseys is via MeiGray the Canucks official game jersey seller, they also cover about 15 to 20 NHL teams. If a Moose jersey then go to the Moose site and look under shop or merchandise.

As for how do you know they are legit this will be a bit long winded but worth the read...

With MeiGray begining of the season the teams that are apart of the MeiGray program send their jerseys to them for tagging, inside each jersey is a game worn tag with serial number, these numbers are then kept on file, then MeiGray send out all the jerseys to their respected team, each time something of note happens to that jersey say Burrows got his 500th NHL carer goal that would be noted, say Rypien got into a fight and had his jersey ripped after the game this would be documented on to that file that matces that jersey.

Most teams have 3 sets of home jerseys and 3 sets of road and 2 sets of thirds, 1st set home and away is pre season and first part of regular season usually worn until about November, then set 2 comes into use and is used until about March, then set 3 comes in from March and into the playoffs if a team makes it that far, then if the team reaches the cup final then a cup final set is produced and orn then. Third sets get about equal use each of about 8 games per set.

Now when it comes to purchasing one of those sets you get a LOA that comes from the team / MeiGray and the LOA numbering matches that of the tagging in the jersey. Also if your jersey has a nice team repair or board burn, puck mark blood stains etc. for example my Rypien 08-09 has a huge 8" + rip in it that has been repaird then you can photo match it to specific games which is what I did to the Chicago playoff series via places like Gettyimages for extra verification to its authenticity.

Some jerseys via MeiGray work out cheaper than buying a pro jersey off of the rack at the team store! my Rypien home and away game worn cost about $50 less than shop retail I just don't get that, I can own a little bit of team history worn by an actual player or pay more for just a shop bought. Also you can get team issued meaning it was made for the player but he never wore it due to being injured, sent down, traded or what ever they also can work out cheaper than retail unless talking Burrows, Sedins, Luo, Kesler, Bieksa, Edler etc.

Sometimes MeiGray have specials on such as 2 for 1 or from 10 to 50% for previous seasons so you can get a great deal, also they are really polite and helpful and if something is not on offer they still might be able to save you a little $'s if you haggle with them.

Hope that helps you out.

Game worns:

Pavel Bure from 93/94 that has been registered with MeiGray

Trevor Linden Photomatched Gradient Orca

Greg Adams jersey from Trevor Linden's retirement with the #16 patch

Photomatched Luongo Navy Orca

Luc Bourdon Preseason white #40. Only one he ever wore.

Tommy Maxwell Black Moose with LB4 patch from their Calder Cup Finals season

Oh and the greatest collection of Sami Salo game worn jerseys in the world. Currently at 11 separate styles.

Photos found here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GinGi79

Here is a list of what i have.... All game worn with LOA's

Mason Raymond:

07/08 Moose. tons of wear. has a nice repair job on one of the sleeves.

07/08 Canucks 1st pro Jersey :towel:

08/09 Canucks 3rd jersey

Jordan Schroeder

09/10 World Junior hockey championship Gold medal jersey :shock::towel: :D

links to pics are here.... http://s992.photobucket.com/albums/af50/nucks4cup_2009/

Here is a list of what i have.... All game worn with LOA's

Mason Raymond:

07/08 Moose. tons of wear. has a nice repair job on one of the sleeves.

07/08 Canucks 1st pro Jersey :towel:

08/09 Canucks 3rd jersey

Jordan Schroeder

09/10 World Junior hockey championship Gold medal jersey :shock::towel: :D

links to pics are here.... http://s992.photobuc...nucks4cup_2009/

WOWA WORLD JUNIOR JERSEY<3 Dayum how'd you get that!:o +1 for sucha nice Jersey.

I have the following all with LOA's from MeiGray, The Teams and or the NHLPA

For Kevin Bieksa...

2006-07 White Set 3 Regular Season & Playoffs (Currently for sale)

2007-08 White Set 3 Regular Season

2007-08 Blue Set 3 Regular Season

2007-08 Game Used & Signed TPS R8 Stick I won This From The NHLPA Luc Bourdon Memorial Fund Auction, Paid well over the odds for it but the money was going to a great cause so didn't care that much to be honest.

For Rick Rypien...

All have been customised by Rypien they have 3 fight straps in side, usual one lower rear, one added to inside rear of name plate and one on inside front of main logo, guess this is why you never see Rypien's jersey getting pulled over his head anymore

2008-09 White Set 3 Regular Season & Playoffs Huge 8" Team Repair On Rear Of Jersey (Photo matched to the Chicago series)

2008-09 Third Set 1 Regular Season

2009-10 Blue Set 1 Pre Season Hockeyville etc. & 1st Part Regular Season (Photo matched)

Not Canucks but related Rick Rypien Game Worn Moose...

2007-08 Manitoba Moose White Set With Assistants "A" Huge Team Repair On Rear Of Jersey By 1st #1 of Rypien's #11

(Unlike Messier Rypien has class and didn't demand #11 on the Canucks, instead settled for 15 & now 37)

For Alex Burrows...

2008-09 Blue Set 3 Regular Season & Playoffs (Photo matched to 2009 Playoffs)

Previously Owned...

Bieksa 2004-5 Moose Black Set 2

Mitchell 2006-07 Third Set 1

Cooke 2003-04 Vintage Set 1

Have some feelers and pre orders for stuff for this coming season and previos seasons

As always looking for Rick Rypien's ;)

You are selling yours, arent you?

Thought I spotted a gameworn Bieksa jersey on Ebay, similar to the one in your sig

Just a list:

7 KHL jerseys CSKA #77 Belov, #41 #27, and #48. Amur Khabarovsk #1, Akbar Kazan #22 and ( #4 Lecavalier from 2004)

2 RSL jerseys Ice bears Moscow and Spartak.

2 Czech Jerseys Dukla Jilhava and Decin.

2 Russian national team Jerseys Tretiak 1978 CCCP #20 WHC and #39 Fomachev 2005 Euro championships

2 DL German first division Bundeslig Hannover and Kölner Haie (Cologne Sharks) Both German goalies.

2 SEL Jerseys Modo and HV71

1 Finland Espoo Blues #20

NHL jerseys

Montreal #41 Thibault ,

Detroit #30 Chris Osgood, #19 Steve Yzerman

Vancouver #1 Mc Lean, #16 Trevor Linden,

Edmoton #30 Bill Ranford

Penguins #35 Barraso

Hartford Sean Burke #1

Hartford Jeff Reese #35

Tony Esposito #35 Chicago BH 1972-73

Quebec Nordiques #19 Sakic

Winnipeg Jets #35 Bob Essensa

I have others too..

1989 Team Canada Ed Belfour #30

1976 Canada Cup Guy Lafleur #10 signed Team Canada Jersey

Various NCAA jerseys Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Maine, Ohio State, Michigan State, Denver, Boston College, Colorado College, Notre Dame.

WHL jerseys:

Chris Osgood Seattle. Trevor Kidd Spokane, and Spencer Mahachek Vancouver Giants (All in Memorial cup years)

Think that's it, though I probably have more. Bad habit. I had more but I had to sell off a number of other ones..

Most are in Storage under lock and key ( for my kids one day). Some are on display in my office and my Den.

Just a list:

7 KHL jerseys CSKA #77 Belov, #41 #27, and #48. Amur Khabarovsk #1, Akbar Kazan #22 and ( #4 Lecavalier from 2004)

2 RSL jerseys Ice bears Moscow and Spartak.

2 Czech Jerseys Dukla Jilhava and Decin.

2 Russian national team Jerseys Tretiak 1978 CCCP #20 WHC and #39 Fomachev 2005 Euro championships

2 DL German first division Bundeslig Hannover and Kölner Haie (Cologne Sharks) Both German goalies.

2 SEL Jerseys Modo and HV71

1 Finland Espoo Blues #20

NHL jerseys

Montreal #41 Thibault ,

Detroit #30 Chris Osgood, #19 Steve Yzerman

Vancouver #1 Mc Lean, #16 Trevor Linden,

Edmoton #30 Bill Ranford

Penguins #35 Barraso

Hartford Sean Burke #1

Hartford Jeff Reese #35

Tony Esposito #35 Chicago BH 1972-73

Quebec Nordiques #19 Sakic

Winnipeg Jets #35 Bob Essensa

I have others too..

1989 Team Canada Ed Belfour #30

1976 Canada Cup Guy Lafleur #10 signed Team Canada Jersey

Various NCAA jerseys Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Maine, Ohio State, Michigan State, Denver, Boston College, Colorado College, Notre Dame.

WHL jerseys:

Chris Osgood Seattle. Trevor Kidd Spokane, and Spencer Mahachek Vancouver Giants (All in Memorial cup years)

Think that's it, though I probably have more. Bad habit. I had more but I had to sell off a number of other ones..

Most are in Storage under lock and key ( for my kids one day). Some are on display in my office and my Den.

wow.....seems i've got some work to do. This list makes me greedy :frantic:

Kind of get an idea of how huge hockey is to Canadians

I am really impressed by the list people put up here. I have 2 signed jerseys ( not game worn) and that feels pretty special ( I life in The Netherlands) but seeing the list of all of you folks, makes me humble again. Darned!!!!:D

Archived