Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NUCKS4CUP 28

What book are you currently reading?

168 posts in this topic

0553573403_01_lzzzzzzz.jpg

Awesome book, excited for the rest of the series and the tv show on HBO.

I really liked the first three books but the fourth one may have ruined the whole series for me. I don't even know if I want to go back and read the fifth when it's released. At the rate the books are released the author won't live to write the seventh one anyways.

i'm currently devouring any Vonnegut i can get my hands on. i'm reading "Hocus Pocus" right now, which is supposed to be among the best of his later stuff.

Latvijas hokeja pavasaris by Jursevica Ingrīda and Jursevica Mara

manga counts right? I'm reading Death Note. the entire manga series except i only just finished the 5th one.... other than that i'm reading blood feud by alyxandra harvey

I just finished Life of Pi by Yann Martel, and am starting Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut.

I started White Oleander, but haven't had time to finish it.

I also finished A stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard. I recommend this to everybody.

Reading "The Climb". It's about the 1996 Everest disaster.

I would like to recommend The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein to everyone. :)

6836149875_1227a7d47d.jpg

Last one I finished was Devils' due by Christie Golden. I'm a Zerg player and a huge Starcraft nut. Was such a great read. I dont know which was better, it or Heavens Devils.

I just finished Nelson Mandela's 'Long Walk to Freedom', and am currently in the middle of 'Conspiracy of Fool's - Kurt Eichenwald and 'The Book of Awesome' - Neil Pasricha.

Just finished reading The Book Thief. Totally awesome book.

I really liked the first three books but the fourth one may have ruined the whole series for me. I don't even know if I want to go back and read the fifth when it's released. At the rate the books are released the author won't live to write the seventh one anyways.

Just finished reading Fluery's Playing with Fire.  Very good and interesting.

Now I am reading th last book in the orginal Dune Series.  Chapterhouse

I loved his series, so good but sad that the original author died before it was 100% finished. His son's continuation of the story just fall short of what Frank Herbert's had. Recommend these books to anyone who like sci fi. Very game of thrones kinda style of books.

i am nearly through , live working or die fighting :how the working class went global , by paul mason . fantastic read .

The Passage. 9/10 Must read, sci-fi/horror/apocalypse book that I can't put down and its over 780 pages long, and its a trilogy.

51i3pZDLT8L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU15_.jpg