The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eddie Lack Talk

Donky

• 2 weeks later...

it doesnt look like lack is doing so well. i havent been able to see any of the games but he has a .898 S% and a 3.02 GAA. thats not good if he wants to make the backup role. but im just looking at the stats. are the stats a good refection of what lack is doing or is he playing well but the stats make it look like hes not doing well. can anyone shed some light on his game so far for someone who doesnt get the chance to watch him play? thanks

Never got to watch tonights game, but it didn't look good for Lack. Another 3+ goal night? Yikes. I keep hearing the same 2 things- 1: He needs to learn to fight for his sight lines when there's traffic 2) Poke check, learn how to use it

It's a small sample size this yr, but I have zero desire to see him backing up Schneider any time soon. I can't imagine his inconsistency this yr makes Gillis comfortable when they're trying to win a Cup. If he does trade Luongo, he's going to need a quality back up coming the other way.

it doesnt look like lack is doing so well. i havent been able to see any of the games but he has a .898 S% and a 3.02 GAA. thats not good if he wants to make the backup role. but im just looking at the stats. are the stats a good refection of what lack is doing or is he playing well but the stats make it look like hes not doing well. can anyone shed some light on his game so far for someone who doesnt get the chance to watch him play? thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived