The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks goal song update

octavarium93

Your not the only one. Not to mention I'm the one who proposed that song hahaha :lol:

If that becomes the goal song everyone shall bow down to me because I was the original proposal-er :P

He sent me a better one :) But I'm not going to post it just in case DJ Dave doesn't want people to see the messages.

See:

/topic/283012-the-official-canucks-goal-horn-thread/">http://forum.canucks...al-horn-thread/

Lol completely agree with you on this... I think this song was on a NASCAR game... What r we, a bunch of rednecks... Can't someone just find a cool song that is catchy? Doesn't have to be a great song... Holiday is even better than this one ... Any song with a harmonica solo should be on the do not play list.

Holiday has kinda grown on me. It's annoying, yes. So is Chelsea Dagger. It pissed off everyone else, because it annoyed us, and everytime we thought about it, we think Kane scoring on Luongo etc etc. Holiday has something to it. I hated it at first, but now I like it as the Canucks goal song emot-parrot.gif

Yeah I go for a big no on the OP song. Didn't care for it much, don't want to hear it again. :)

Music is so much for the ear of the listener for sure. I don't think you'd ever please everyone.

Out of them on here, I did like the Satriani tune the best.

Archived