The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks goal song update

octavarium93

<br />It's too bad DJ Dave is one of the crappier DJs in the NHL. Nothing but the same crap every game. Ob La Di Ob La Da, Cotton Eyed Joe, blah blah blah. I'm not one of those idiots who thinks he should play all of my favourite songs, but the atmosphere at Rogers Arena could be so much better. Never anything to pump up the mood, unless it's Welcome to the Jungle or Raise a Little Hell, otherwise it's like he just uses a random Winamp playlist. <br /><br />I mean just look at the guy: dj_dave_podcast_tf.jpg<br /><br />Do you think he's paying usually attention to the game? Or daydreaming about all the burgers he's gonna eat down at the Red Onion afterwards?<br /><br />The Giants DJ kicks his ass by far, for a local example.<br /><br /><br />

I'll put my vote in for the original post. I think it will really grab the crowd. Only thing is I don't know if you should go with the guitar solo or the harmonica for the fade out. I think I'm leaning towards the harmonica. I suppose you could switch it up during the game though.

Archived