The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks goal song update

octavarium93

I think that would be great, especially if the crowd sang along with the BANG BANG BANG part.

I would also like to suggest a song that sounds a little less "hick" to those more metropolitan listeners/fans.

Rip it up by JET the part I would like to use is the chorous: (from 1:47)

Get on your feet boys

Rip it up, rip it up if your ever gonna make it

Get on your feet girls

Rip it up, rip it up if your ever gonna make it

Rip it up, rip it up, rip it up, rip it up

Rip it up, rip it up, rip it up

Why Electric Worry Sucks 1)Sounds like most of the junk I hear on the radio on a regular basis 2)Something I would expect to hear as multitudes of clowns came out of a mini car at the circus 3)Chorus lacks any definitive "heaviness" especially during the Bang Bang part which is what I imagine they would play for the goal.  And if you think it is heavy....I have some great websites for you to subscribe to. 4)Other teams will most likely make fun of us, which is not good when you are trying to intimidate the lesser competition (Calgary, Edmonton, NYI, etc) 5)It is not Walk, by Pantera. RIP, Dimebag.

Why Electric Worry Sucks 1)Sounds like most of the junk I hear on the radio on a regular basis 2)Something I would expect to hear as multitudes of clowns came out of a mini car at the circus 3)Chorus lacks any definitive "heaviness" especially during the Bang Bang part which is what I imagine they would play for the goal.  And if you think it is heavy....I have some great websites for you to subscribe to. 4)Other teams will most likely make fun of us, which is not good when you are trying to intimidate the lesser competition (Calgary, Edmonton, NYI, etc) 5)It is not Walk, by Pantera. RIP, Dimebag.

Still don't know what's wrong with Green Day...

It has ZERO lyrics so it's pretty much just a celebratory tune with a catchy beat to it.

I hate Green Day just as much as the next guy, but it's a pretty good goal song. Chicago plays Chelsea Dagger and now it seems everyone wants these annoying goal songs for some strange reason.

"Bang bang bang bang, vomonos vomonos" really? Cmon...

Archived