The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Big Bang Theory

KoreanHockeyFan

Didn't they move TBBT to compete with NBC's Thursday lineup?

Yup. Basically why they moved it to Thursday is to lead-in for Shatner's new show, "S*** My Dad Says". Right now, they're going to be up against NBC's Community, which has gained A LOT of fans in its first season. It's an awesome show, but I'll still watch Community over it.

Kaley Cuoco broke her leg while horseback riding, so she's going to be missing for a couple of episodes. Not sure why the writers can write that into the story line, so it's going to be "different" without her.

Kaley Cuoco broke her leg while horseback riding, so she's going to be missing for a couple of episodes. Not sure why the writers can write that into the story line, so it's going to be "different" without her.

Some leg breaks are worse than others. Especially if its an upper leg break . My brother had a spiral fracture of his lower leg in a skydiving accident. He was immobile for a month and it was six months before he could walk.

Some leg breaks are worse than others. Especially if its an upper leg break . My brother had a spiral fracture of his lower leg in a skydiving accident. He was immobile for a month and it was six months before he could walk.

Ohh okay. I hope he's better now? Thanks for the clarification.

Can't wait to see what the gang will be up to without her. Though I am just expecting some lame excuse as to why she's not there. Like going back home to Nebraska.

Ohh okay. I hope he's better now? Thanks for the clarification.

Can't wait to see what the gang will be up to without her. Though I am just expecting some lame excuse as to why she's not there. Like going back home to Nebraska.

I'm hoping for more "camping" trips or flashbacks.

Yup. Basically why they moved it to Thursday is to lead-in for Shatner's new show, "S*** My Dad Says". Right now, they're going to be up against NBC's Community, which has gained A LOT of fans in its first season. It's an awesome show, but I'll still watch Community over it.

Yeah, same here. I hate how TBBT is at the same time as Community. Love both shows, but I'm going to watch Community over TBBT.

Yeah, same here. I hate how TBBT is at the same time as Community. Love both shows, but I'm going to watch Community over TBBT.

Aw man. It's still TBBT over Community for me.

I didn't think "Community" was all that great but it's cool seeing Ed O'Neill and Chevy Chase on TV.

Chevy Chase is f'n awesome on Community. Have you seen the paintball episode? I think that was the best for me.

Archived