The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WHLThread

Rockets game on Wednesday. Hopefully Mitch Chapman accepts my challenge. Basically the story goes like this:

Jan 9 - He tweets asking what we would want, if we could have one thing.

I replied with "A #5 Rockets jersey, duh." He wears 5 for the Rockets, and he retweeted that tweet. I felt cool. wub.gif

Jan 10 - He posts about watching Never Say Never on the bus on the way to a game.

I replied with "J-Beibs? I - I think I'm going to have to go with a@bellsey29 jersey instead. Sorry man. :(" as a friendly jab.

He replied with something about it being fine with him and that I was just a hater. I hope that was a small jab as well. laugh.gif

Jan 14 - I tweeted him that I'd be at their next home game on Wednesday. Said if he gets a point I'll watch Never Say Never and give The Biebs a chance. I'm awaiting some form of reply. icon_cheesygrin.gif He's only got 9 points in something like 35-42 games, around there. Hopefully he accepts!

Haha.

Big win in Vancouver last night for the Rockets. They've spent 18 of their last 36 days in hotels and on their six game road trip travelled the distance equivalent to driving from Kelowna to Toronto....another big game for them tonight in Everett.

• 1 month later...

Rather saying this here in this topic then making a specific topic for it:

I have just moved to Canaa, and visited a couple of games in the WHL now. I have seen the Victoria Royals playing against the Spokane Chiefs, they lost the game but this guy Logan Nelson made a really good impression both by skilled playing as psychical in a fight, later on I have seen the Royals playing versus the Giants, again he made a real good impression, and also winning a good fight again.

I got to say I also impressed by Gallagher(I hope I spell his name correct)/ He scored points when I have seen him against the Blazers, and also when I watched him against the Royals. He is already drafted by the Canadians, and I think especially now the Canadians are not on their best game I guess he deserves a chance, not sure wether its possible to call him up though because of age or possible promises towards the Giants?

I think both Gallagher and Logan Nelson have great potential for playing in the NHL, anyone else has thoughts about one of these players?

Archived