The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WHLThread

wow what a game last night Kelowna - Vancouver. 3 shots 2 goals in the first 3 minutes, 3 goals by Vancouver which were under review by the refs, that awesome goal by gallagher, without one of his gloves, he really got sick of the Kelowna guys beat him and he was like F this, this is my night, I am going to skate behind the net as much I want and I am going to score that goal lol.

Not sure if it is just me, because I haven't seen that much games yet, but Vancouver really seems like the skilled team, and not psychical, only as once they get into a fight they will do it, but they wont enter one them selves, while the Victoria and Kelowna teams fighted a lot more?

I do think WHL games are much more fun AND cheaper:) Was fun to see a nearly sellout too in Pacific Colliseum!

Another great, high-powered attack from the Giants tonite; Martinook with 2 straight 4-pt games, and Gallagher's just getting up to stride.

Huge loss of Kichton if he actually does have a broken jaw from a Vanscourt slap-dump-in, but then again we don't have Musil either.

Hopefully we get the split in Spokane, and come back to win it in Game 5.

Another great, high-powered attack from the Giants tonite; Martinook with 2 straight 4-pt games, and Gallagher's just getting up to stride.

Huge loss of Kichton if he actually does have a broken jaw from a Vanscourt slap-dump-in, but then again we don't have Musil either.

Hopefully we get the split in Spokane, and come back to win it in Game 5.

Don't worry about the split, bring the broom with you guys when you come down here lol..

This team is pathetic, we have nobody that has the balls to even attempt to take a game over.. There is nothing for talent, losing kichton is just the icing on the cake..

Traded away our best player in bardaro who had 30+ goals in the 2nd half of the season for a guy who has 9 pts.. SMFH..

next year will be even worse..

wow....Ive been to the Giants game last night, 5-1...The Giants played like they couldnt care about being in the playoffs, no will at all! And the nasty hits and stick holding at Gallagher, the refs were clearly watching a other game then I was.

The guy who started the fight at the end prolly wont be there next game...he was in the penalty box and left 2 seconds early to start that fight, what kind of punishment would he get, I mean he left the penaltybox too early and right away started a fight, even while I could completly understand why, because Gallagher was the target the entire game.

wow....Ive been to the Giants game last night, 5-1...The Giants played like they couldnt care about being in the playoffs, no will at all! And the nasty hits and stick holding at Gallagher, the refs were clearly watching a other game then I was.

The guy who started the fight at the end prolly wont be there next game...he was in the penalty box and left 2 seconds early to start that fight, what kind of punishment would he get, I mean he left the penaltybox too early and right away started a fight, even while I could completly understand why, because Gallagher was the target the entire game.

I think after game two they thought we threw in the towel and had in cruise control coming here.. Once we won game 3 the momentum was clearly with us.. Game 4 in OT was huge too..

As for the dirty hits and stick holding on Gallagher.. Are you serious?.. The guy is easily the biggest cheap shot player in the whl..

He's a little bitch.. I've never seen a dirtier pest on the ice..

Hopefully we wrap it up tomorrow.. I'll be there rooting for the boys..

Go chiefs go!!

Giants are in trouble regardless of Spokane missing Kitchon (broken jaw) Kramer (stupidity causing suspension). Game five the Giants had way to many passengers or complete no shows. Tverdon and Franson were M.I.A. For the Giants to win game six Adam Morrison needs to be the Adam Morrison from before his injury he has been a shadow of his former self.

Either way TriCity is already looking forward to sweeping their way into the conference final.

Archived