Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

WHLThread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
484 replies to this topic

#481 goalie13

goalie13

Osgoodian One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,315 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:45 AM

I went to one last year. I don't live in Victoria any more so it's rather tough to get to the games.
Posted Image

#482 I♥Wellwood

I♥Wellwood

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,904 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:48 PM

I went to one last year. I don't live in Victoria any more so it's rather tough to get to the games.

I don't live there either but I'm going to be starting in September. How's the attendance and arena like over there ?

Posted Image

#483 goalie13

goalie13

Osgoodian One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,315 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

I don't live there either but I'm going to be starting in September. How's the attendance and arena like over there ?

Funny, since I posted that last remark things have changed and I am moving back to Victoria. So I'll be at plenty of Royals games this year. I'm already considering getting a half-season ticket.

From what I have heard, their attendance is fantastic. Their Mad-Monday ticket offer is super popular.

In related Royal news, they hired a new head coach today...

Former NHLer Dave Lowry’s well-travelled hockey life comes to the Island. “I like an up-tempo game but obviously will have to assess the personnel to see what style of play is conducive to us winning,” said Lowry, upon being named new head coach of the Western Hockey League’s Victoria Royals on Thursday.

Lowry replaces Marc Habscheid, who was head coach and GM of the Royals last season before departing for a non-hockey role with the company that owns the club. Lowry said a key for him accepting the Victoria position is that the GM and head coaching positions will be separated, allowing him to concentrate on bench affairs while newly-minted Royals GM Cam Hope takes care of the managing.

http://www.timescolo...9446/story.html
Posted Image

#484 Martin Frk

Martin Frk

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

Anyone planning on going to the Memorial Cup in Saskatoon?
Posted Image
Cred to Lemons

#485 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

Anyone planning on going to the Memorial Cup in Saskatoon?

Planning on getting tickets. Have family living in Regina so my cousin and I are planning on going down there. Should be good.

/=S=/

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.