The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

15yr Girl in Delta beaten to death

key2thecup

If the killer was a teenager you can almost guarantee they'll be caught. The minds of children aren't fully grown up yet. Teenagers are awkward and not confident. Finding out that the attack actually killed the girl is going to wreak havoc on this kid's mind. He/she won't be able to sleep and will eventually tell their friends about it, if they haven't already. Before long the cops will catch up or the kid will turn themselves in.

Kids get this idea in their head that Murder is something that is HARD to do... like, they think that the human body can take more punishment than it really can.

A lot of these situations don't start out as "Let's go murder this girl", but instead "let's go teach this girl a lesson".... and then before they know it, they're looking at a dead body.

I hope they catch the retards that did this. Reminds me of the Reena Virk Murder in Victoria all those years ago.

It's a shame, she was a pretty girl. Her whole life was ahead of her.

And what's there to be gained from this uppity self perceived notion of 'civilizedness'?

Arguments to do with the dangers associated with capital punishment, such as people being wrongly accused, are understandable, but those to do with empathy or compassion for the killers can take a hike.

Dogs get put down for biting you in the arm. Bears get put down for digging through your garbage. Why should bad humans, who are far more malicious and dangerous, be allowed to live? They're far greater a negative presence to the world than any misbehaving dog or bear.

Kids get this idea in their head that Murder is something that is HARD to do... like, they think that the human body can take more punishment than it really can.

A lot of these situations don't start out as "Let's go murder this girl", but instead "let's go teach this girl a lesson".... and then before they know it, they're looking at a dead body.

I hope they catch the retards that did this. Reminds me of the Reena Virk Murder in Victoria all those years ago.

It's a shame, she was a pretty girl. Her whole life was ahead of her.

Really sad day :( She was a good friend of mine and to those who say it was targeted, she was probably the nicest girls I've ever talked to, no one would want to do such a thing to her. She never deserved any of this bull. I hope the one who did this is found :(

Archived