The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Non-CDC Based Games

b3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like this site because its simple. I am not the admin of any of the leagues but I am posting it here cause there are spots to be

filled.

SITE:http://www2.fantrax.com/

STEP 1 Go to the site and Create an account.

(make sure you are signed in before step 2)

STEP 2 Go to upper right corner of the screen and click on "Join League (FREE!)" and then Click on the "Published"

STEP 3 Click the NHL leagues, then you have a large list of leagues in front of you.

STEP 4 I would wish for you guys to join the "Fantasy hockey Addicts" league cause that's the one I am in.

5/16 spots filled so far,

Draft Date: Mon July 30, 10:00 AM EDT (If you are not available on this date, don't worry, you can pre rank your players, and your top choices will be chosen automatically)

You are free to join as many leagues as you like. You can even join leagues of other sports if you wish.

I may not have explained the site that clearly. But the site explains everything clearly itself.

Any questions about joining, ask me

Any questions about your league ask your admin or Commissioner

And once you are in your league. Go to "OTHER" and click on "League rules summary" and if that doesn't help explain what you need to do then I don't know what will.

• 1 month later...

I run a Yahoo fantasy league called CDCHL. We're in our 2nd year.

We are a 20 team keeper league that has most of it's players returned for yet another season but we need 1 or 2 solid GM's to take over some abandoned teams. None of these teams are in bad shape and have tons of talent on them.

We have 4 divisions, long playoffs and we have draft picks available for trades in the league.

Most of the GM's are local to the British Columbia area but anyone may feel free to join. Those with a Yahoo profile showing they have been involved in leagues for a few years will get top priority though as we are looking for those who wish to stick around for many seasons.

Message me if you're interested.

This is now into it's third year, need 2 replacement GM's. We are a keeper league working towards becoming a dynasty league. Very active league with teams making moves daily and lots of conversation/action in the forums. Looking for very active GM's.

This is now into it's third year, need 2 replacement GM's. We are a keeper league working towards becoming a dynasty league. Very active league with teams making moves daily and lots of conversation/action in the forums. Looking for very active GM's.

Hit me up. I'm active.

• 3 months later...

We just started a new sim league using NHL13. It's like GM mode but we use a proboards site to run it. It's more fun than GM mode because instead of trading with a computer, you trade with real people. The goal is to have a GM for all 30 teams. Right now we are at about 24. We have already started simming and things are running smoothly, but more members would be great.

The way it works is... we make trades, sign UFA's, draft players, ect... Our simmer updates those transactions in his game, and sims it. He posts the scores on the site, and we run our teams based on how the sims turn out. We also have an upgrade system, so each offseason you get to pick certain players to "mature" and become better, so you can turn your favourite players into superstars. If you've never tried one of these leagues, I urge you to try it. 3 years ago a guy posted one of these on cdc, and I got hooked. It's a ton of fun, so come give it a try.

You don't need to be extrememly active, we just ask that members come online once a day to check in. If you miss a day here and there it's no big deal. We have guys who come online once a day for 5 minutes, while other guys come on 20 times a day, spending hours on the site. It's being run by one of the most experienced guys around, so if you've been thinking about it for a while, this is the site to choose.

Current available teams are...

Chicago

New Jersey

New York Rangers

New York Islanders

Ottawa

Philadelphia

Give us a shot, you have nothing to lose.

Here's the link... http://rockemsockems...s.com/index.cgi

I'm assuming he was talking to me, because I had a profile pic of Linden and McLean, and now it's gone?? I'm not sure what the problem was with it, but whatever. Can't be a Canucks and Capitals fan without having both teams in the same avatar I guess? :P

I have a keeper league that may be looking for some replacement GM's.

Name: WTN FHL

Tracking site: Fantrax.com

-24 team league with the option to expand to 30 teams.

-Pro and minor league rosters

-lots of fun

-probably at least 2 or 3 GM's with moderate drinking problems.

This league may have openings for replacement GM's.........it would be better to be ready to go if a season does start soon though. Contact EmployeeoftheMonth if interested in knowing more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are starting season 2 today.

We have 6 teams available right now...

Chicago

New Jersey

New York Rangers

New York Islanders

Ottawa

Philadelphia

The rosters are still close to original. Some of their prospects have grown, so players like Beach (CHI), McIlrath (NYR), Niederreiter (NYI), Reinhart (NYI), Strome (NYI), Puempel (OTT), Couturier (PHI) are NHL ready.

Season 1...

Chicago - Missed the playoffs. Got the 5th OA pick.

New Jersey - Finished 4th in the East with 103 pts, out in 1st round. Got the 17th OA pick.

New York I - Missed the playoffs. Got the 9th OA pick.

New York R - Finished 5th in the East, made the cup final. Lost in 6 games to Dallas.

Ottawa - Finished 7th in the East, swept by Pittsburgh in semi finals.

Philadelphia - Missed the playoffs. Got the 12th OA pick.

Players the teams drafted...

Chicago - RW Elias Lindholm (79 OA)

New Jersey - D Robert Hagg (78 OA)

New York I - D Rasmus Ristolainen (80 OA)

New York R - G Eric Comrie (72 OA)

Ottawa - LW Jason Dickinson (74 OA)

Philadelphia - RW Andre Burakowsky (79 OA)

Come join!

Archived