The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Non-CDC Based Games

b3.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone!

How would you like to be a GM of a hockey team?

well now you can do it with half-clapper-top-cheddar sim league. For those of you who don't know, a sim league is a league in which you are a GM of a team (let's say Vancouver) and you trade with other GM's of teams, you make the roster the way you want it, and a guy, called the "simmer," applies all the trades, Free agent signings, upgrades, waiver claims etc., to his NHL 13 game and then sims each games and writes down all the boxscores.

With this you are able to see how your team does, and the players that may be on fire, or may be ice cold and need a change of scenery.

It's extremely fun, it's like the BE-A-GM mode on NHL 13, but this time your trading with other real people. It's really easy and fun, and we have a few teams open.

We are in our 2nd season, So feel free to come and join!

http://topcheddar.proboards.com

HCTPbannerreboot_zps2ebad8dd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for 8 to 12 savvy, keen, smart owners to participate in a well run fantasy KEEPER league. Group would meet for the inaugural draft then potentially meet up for Giants, Canucks, BCHL games etc.

Main roster would be on Yahoo with 26 players. 4xC, 4xLW, 4xRW, 6xD, 2xGT and 6 bench spots. Trading welcome. 8 to 9 keepers year after year. Additionally a seperate draft will take place for rookies, players (skaters or goalies) who have not yet played in 25 regular season NHL games. Rookie keepers are also 8 to 9 year to year with a maximum of 16 on your rookie roster during the hockey season. Also looking at a farm team option where players are drafted that are in the AHL etc.

Instead of daily pick ups and drops, this league would have monthly waiver drafts, in reverse order of the standings, of four rounds.

Trading of rookie picks, waiver picks and next seasons' draft picks are all part of it.

Baseball league with very similar rules also will be offered in the Spring of 2014.

Email if interested or with questions to rbullock920@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

I´m looking for 1-3 more GM´s for a 10-12 Teams Matchup (Point Based) League at Fantrax.

Lots of Stats , Keepers, live Draft..etc..if necessary i l lpost some more facts later here or just contact me via PM in the Next Days.

Taken Teams 10 or 12 Teams League

Eastern Division 4/5 , 4/6 (1 or 2 Spots available)

Buffalo Sabres

Philadelphia Flyers

Carolina Hurricanes

Ottawa Senators

Western Division 5/5, 5/6 (0-1 Spots available)

Anaheim Ducks

Chicago Blackhawks

Columbus Blue Jackets

Edmonton Oilers

Vancouver Canucks

Our fantrax keeper league is also looking for active GM's to take over existing teams here in the offseason so as to be able to put your own stamp on the team before next season starts. Full NHL keeper, salary cap environment along with full minor league system to build for the future. This is a full featured keeper league - just like being a real GM. PM me for more details and a link to check it out. Or see my sig.

• 2 weeks later...

Signup Thread:

http://nhl2.com/topic/7089977/1/#new

Teams to Select from:

e5031394.png Anaheim Ducks

e5031395.png Boston Bruins

e5031405.png Florida Panthers

e5031410.png Nashville Predators

e5031411.png New Jersey Devils

e5031412.png New York Islanders

e5031416.png Phoenix Coyotes

League

The NHL2 Fantasy Hockey League is a Head to Head Format League where Matches take 1 day as opposed to the usual 1 week.

These Head to Head Matches take place on days where 10 or more NHL teams are playing during the NHL's Regular Season.

Teams

The League is composed of 24 Teams, each named after one of the NHL's 30 Franchises.

Rosters

All teams may carry a maximum of 24 players, but must carry a minimum of 18.

Additionally, there are min and max limits for each position.

Lineups

Lineups will consist of 3 Forwards, 2 Defenders, and 1 Goalie. GM’s will be challenged to pick the best players from their Rosters based on who’s playing that day, and who they predict will perform best.

Lineups_zps64283c41.jpg

Scoring

Fantrax will track and display all scores as they happen Live.

Skaters will earn 1 point for Goals and Assists.

Goalies will earn 1 point for Wins and Shutouts.

Scoring_zpsff7c7e5b.jpg

Season

All teams play 82 games during the NHL2 Season, and compete against all other teams 3-4 times over the course of the Season.

Teams will collect:

2 Points for Wins, 1 Point for Ties, and 0 for Losses.

b66f1247-2ff4-4820-9d5d-e6e6b906ff28_zps05c8e9b0.jpg

Playoffs

The NHL2 Playoffs will occur after the NHL2 Season and be a contest that includes the top 16 teams.

Four, Best-of-Seven Rounds will be played to determine the Stanley Cup Champion.

- The highest seeds will match up against the lowest seeds in each round.

- The higher seed will be deemed the winner of tied matches.

NHL2Playoffs_zps589fd458.jpg

Congratulations to St.Louis, Winner of the 2012/2013 Season.

Keepers

During the Offseason GM’s will have a deadline to select 4 Regular Keepers from their Roster they would like to carry over to the next Season. The only restriction to this is that Teams may only carry a maximum of 1 Goalie forward total.

Extra

We are looking to replace 6 teams for the upcoming Season. Our league allows new GM's to build their teams from scratch, and

introduces what is called a "rebuild draft". New GM's will compete in a 4 round draft and select their first 4 players from not only teams that are being replaced, but also from teams that have kept their own 4 Keepers and may have left a gem or two available.

There is an abundance of quality players to select from-

Taylor Hall, Drew Doughty, Henrik Lundqvist, Jimmy Howard are some examples.

New teams will find that they are not handicapped going into their first Season.

If you are wanting some additional information I can be contacted by email at:

gcatamo@hotmail.com

Our league website can be checked out as well:

Nhl2.com

Thank you for your time.

I have started a new salary cap league on fantrax. it consists of 16 teams. I have 8 spots filled. if you are knowledgable and active, email me at chadle87@yahoo.com. I will give all interested parties full details of the league. Once you pick your team, you will select a forward, d man and goalie from that team along with 10 prospects. Once all teams are finalized, a dispersal draft and prospect draft will follow for the remainder of the summer in preparation for the nhl season. Cheers.

I am making an ESPN fantasy season and I just wanted to open the invitation to whoever is interested. They are 20 spots (19 and myself). It will be head-to-head with 30 roster spots, 12 forwards (4 center, 8 wingers), and 6 defense, and 2 goalies. There will be 5 bench players (with 1 allowed IR). The live snake draft will be happening Sept 28th, 1:00 PM EST. If anyone is interested. It'll be 25 weeks long (22 week season, and 3 week playoffs). Top 8 make it to the playoffs out of 20. It'll be challenging but I think fun.

Just let me know if you're interested and I will give out the link shortly where you can make an account an join.

http://games.espn.go.com/fhl/leagueoffice?leagueId=2209

Name: HockeyPool2014

Archived